test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamonds

superkiwi1966#1385 superkiwi1966 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
After running Illusionist's Gambit i noticed that the total number of Astral Diamonds that i recieved was 225 where before it was around 2500 so i then did Spellplague Cavern and only got 325, so has there been changes to the amount you now get from doing dungeons etc

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Did you already collect your daily AD? (aka 2 dungeons, 2 skirmishes)?
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I think I saw something in an upcoming patch note about the second skirm not providing the expected amount of AD...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    The most rough AD you can get from skirms and dungeons are 10,800 each per day...also there is s cap on PVP, but I don't play PVP.

Anyway first 2 dungeons and skirms with give you a bonus AD that does not count toward your daily cap...but you are daily capped at 36K for refining however.

So...if you farmed any skirm or dungeon long enough to max out your daily, you will see a new item called an AD bag...which can not be opened until next day.
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    If you ever want to see your progress of the cap...see Rhinx, anyone remember him? Located next to Wonderous Bazaar, Rhinx will tell you where you are regarding available daily rough AD
  • superkiwi1966#1385 superkiwi1966 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I had only run those 2 dungeons in that 24 hr period so only getting so little AD was surprising, maybe it was a glitch