test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Guardian is looking for friends!

The Guardian

Guild Leader: @LetiaRae or @Brunno
Guild Contact: Alyah@LetiaRae (main, any @LetiaRae will work)
Guild Website: http://theguardianofnw.weebly.com/
Guild Motto: Friends and Family First.
Guild Currently Recruiting: Everyone! My first goal is 3 perfect groups, Tank, Healer, + 3 DPS.
Current Guild Size: 5-10
Guild Size Goal: 50-100
Guild Type: Social, Friendly, Progressive, Adult, No Drama
Guild Peak Time Zones: MST-Afternoons through nights, US guild, hours are sorta everywhere.

Description: We are a tiny guild, but looking to branch out to expand our SH, we seek players that want to play within the guild first. My desire is to know everyone in the guild, to be friends, and to be able to never have to LFG or Zone chat for a party again! (Hehe.) We are always looking for a quality player to join us.

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Very Good people in this guild! Highly recommended up and coming guild, especially if you are seeking a no drama experience with caring leaders and want to grow with a small but dedicated guild.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    ladyraeahladyraeah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    After a month of play and growth, I figured I'd share a bit more about us. We are about ten active (especially Thursday and Friday) and dedicated 20-46 year old players. We are "just starting out" gear scores, or highest is about 8700 as of yesterday. We do accept all levels, but most of us are 70 (or close) or have a 70 alt within guild. We are definitely anti-drama, and do ask for a minimum of 18+ in age.

We are a colorful, constantly laughing, usually grouped, don't care if we wipe while we're learning, teasing each other, sometimes drunk bunch. There will be times when you will be online "alone" we are small and really do intend to stay that way, but when we're on we tend to group up and run everything together. Dailies, dungeons, instances, demonics, influence, you name it.

In the past month that we have played (I started recruiting 3 days back in after an almost 5 year hiatus-before SH's were a thing) we have gotten the Lumberyard and are about to turn in our Millabout (only 170 Adv. Shards away woot!). With the Siege (and how many vouchers we have stored in our bank and the generosity of our guildies) upgrading to a level 2 Guild Hall should be within days after.

Our "order of operations" as I like to say, has been determined as:

Real Life > Character > Guild > Potential Alliance

(We have not yet allied with anyone as we want to ensure we're stable before joining a group that's been together for years.)

We are in particular need of clerics and damage classes (especially rangers, wizards, and warlocks). In a perfect world on Thursday and Friday you would log in and be one of 25 guildies running Tiamat. We have a "perfect and a half" group. I'd like to bump that up to 5 perfect groups, so that we're always playing within first. I plan on stopping about 25 active players, so get in while you can!