test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stats on new bosses.

About a year ago, their were quite a few threads on soft/hard stat caps, increasing stats with diminishing returns, and how high you needed to get stats based on the quality of the opposition.
This was epitomised by the opinion that Resistance Ignored (from mainly Armour Penetration) only needed to go to a certain level because Damage Resistance capped at Tiamat.

I've never really bothered with Tiamat as I'm not fond of the run round die a,lot, get back up, watch the 4k guys do all the work repeat till time runs out and hope we win.

My first epic mount from Zen shop was White Tiger, so AP has never been an issue. But I'm mucking about with a few others now to find effective combos.

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a rough guide to the stats for the Mod 11 bosses?
Frankly, I'm only interested in DR, but it would be nice to know the rest.

Without the tiger bonus my RI is pretty limited but with it, it seems to be overkill on mobs.

When loudouts come in, this is probably going to me more important than it is now.

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    There is a link on an UNwelcome website on the list of monster DRs.

But the Resistance Ignored necessary to deal full damage to level 73 enemies hasn't changed, to my knowledge.

Also, Level 73 enemies mitigate 75% of the damage that comes into them, due to a difference of levels. This is why some debuffs are only 3/4ths as effective on level 73 enemies.