test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: Version: NW.80.20170417a.12

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance can be found here.

Comments

• bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    I really hope you guys figure out these device removed errors... I'd love to play again...

Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    Just to be clear, which changes to chests were those?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    litaaers said:

Just to be clear, which changes to chests were those?

The decline button briefly resurfaced in a few locations. I think it went without saying it was unintended.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • jaegernljaegernl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 455 Arc User
    Those pesky Chest Decline Exploiters. >.>
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Protection Paladin
    Aurelius the Awkward - Level 70 Pathfinder Ranger
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • chrisk4gechrisk4ge Member Posts: 1 Arc User

I really hope you guys figure out these device removed errors... I'd love to play again...

have you tried turning shadows off this fixed well compromise worked for me. I have tried every fix b4 this and now i can play i just have to have shadows off and its sad cuz my pc can run this game no problem just something with shadows... But like i said try and run with shadows off if u have not tried this yet.
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    chrisk4ge said:

have you tried turning shadows off this fixed well compromise worked for me. I have tried every fix b4 this and now i can play i just have to have shadows off and its sad cuz my pc can run this game no problem just something with shadows... But like i said try and run with shadows off if u have not tried this yet.
    Yes, I've had shadows off and I'm still crashing :( I'll keep trying though.

Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• redsea1000redsea1000 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Turned all my settings down till the game looks like pure HAMSTER, the npcs are like black shadows until you get 15 feet or so from them and still crash, totally unheard of for a pay to play game.
  • dropbears#2552 dropbears Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah, I've only come back to the game after three years just this month... and it appears I picked a great time to return. I've managed to get a character to 67 amongst all the device hung issues... and almost had it stable enough to say I could not worry last week. But this latest patch I'm now crashing every ten minutes or so, no matter how low I have the settings, or what options I click on or off.

Something didn't work this time around. :(
This discussion has been closed.