test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Key Binds

rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
Hi everyone.

OK, so... I got a Roccat mouse a couple of weeks ago. And I love it. Very smooth.

But, I got a problem. NW does not recognize any of the extra mouse buttons. I go into Options, Keybinds, and try to set my active artifact (default 3) to one of the mouse buttons along the side, and I cant get it to work.

My previous mouse was a pretty standard MS one, that did have a extra button along the side and the game recognized it. But it was out of position and was very awkward to use.

Yes, I have updated the drivers for the Roccat but, still cant get it to bind though the GUI.

Does anyone know the console command for binding the main artifact? I was going to try using that and see maybe if it works better.

Or if anyone knows about using the Roccat mice with NW, maybe a template is available?

Comments

• Options
    kungomaximokungomaximo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Commands can be seen in the keybind window, by hovering the mouse on the action: for example: at-will #1 has command /+EvaluateLeftClick

It's written in the tooltip.

Also i personally know nothing of Roccat, but i guess they also have a program to use with their mice/keyboards (logitech does), and that software has game profiles, where you can choose which key does what.
    Worst case you can input yourself the command used for each key.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    @kungomaximo

Thanks, that is actually very helpful to learn.

I started poking around Roccat's website to see if there was a NW profile but haven come across one yet.

But thanks for the info much appreciated.