test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[XBOX] Day of the Dungeon Master Accreditation Issue, Please Respond

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
As posted here, the devs are looking into this issue. We'd like to gather some information from those affected.

If you're affected, please respond here with your Gamertag and the Character Names affected. If you'd not like to post such information publicly, feel free to send me a Private Message by clicking the orange "Message" button on the top right of my profile. If you're unable to send me a private message, feel free to post on my wall, "Message Me Please" and I'll PM you instead. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    spitstain@neverburnaclown - stuck at 73 since friday.

The only things I could add from prior info given are:

I ran one with a busted group (three in one party, two in another) roughly around the time it happened to stop giving me accreditations.

I ran one after my guildie maxxed out at 97 (we had been running trials together) and I achieved three accreditations and one unsolicited advice on the very next run i did queueing by myself.
  • meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Fyre @ Merak Starborne (Stuck at 49)
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • derangedminionderangedminion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Janhana@derangedminion
  • shankdemnoobzshankdemnoobz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Gamertag is ShankDemNoobz, and my character name is Asuna. I'm stuck at 88, thank you for everything, have a good one mate
  • elgibbonarcsux#5367 elgibbonarcsux Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2017
    Sad face

Ghazghkull Thraka@elgibbon
    Stuck at 79

Partners acct:
    Dilna Teken'tlar@purplealana
    Stuck at 46

Sad face.

Hopefully this can be fixed soon.
    Post edited by elgibbonarcsux#5367 on
  • nufcmonknufcmonk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    STASI HUNTINGHAWK@WoodsMonk

Stuck at 71.
  • svaglord#6717 svaglord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Gamertag: ItsTimeToStaph
    Character name: Pladimir Vutin
    Stuck at 82
  • moltenthunder88#1131 moltenthunder88 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Justice Fiendslayer@MoltenThunder88

I'm stuck right at 97 and I keep getting the "Unsolicited Advice" instead of the accreditation.
  • xtreme1069xtreme1069 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Stuck with unsolicited advice. Brandis Quinn@xtreme2069 and adrik battlehammer@xtreme2069
  • csacavaz#3854 csacavaz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you in advance for your work at remedying the accreditation issue.
    Dree Harn@csacavaz stuck at 88 on Saturday, 6 May and Duergayn@csacavaz stuck at 53 on Friday, 5 May.
  • moltenthunder88#1131 moltenthunder88 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The second week of Day of the Dungeon Master just started and I am getting Accreditation again. Hopefully we won't be having the same problem again anytime soon. Thank you to everyone who looked into the problem
  • seven#6108 seven Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Doc the anti-paladin@ridersoft capped at 70 last week
  • misstaken#0561 misstaken Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Same issue, some toons did it last year, some toons only this time around, one got 100 (didn't do it before) all others capped at 84, 92, etc. Has nothing to do with the amount of dice I've received either. This is unrelated, but also getting sick of people who stand at spawn and never move, which doesn't allow the group to progress, and goodness forbid the group glitch happens because then the rest of the team can't progress either. Either vote to kick (which sucks) or make it so anyone can move through dungeon and get loot at their own speed.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Just an update: The devs are thankful for everyone who's provided their information. These have been very helpful in aiding them to look into each character's stuck status to try and find the reason many are getting stuck at seemingly unrelated spots while others are not at all. They're having trouble reproducing this in house, so these reports are very helpful.

They would like to know if anyone who was previously stuck, are now able to earn accreditation since week 2 had started?
  • meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I have been able to, but was time limited yesterday, so did not complete the original 100 as of yet. Will update again once I reach the next cap (whatever that happens to be)

Update: Was able to collect more than 100 week 2 (Have not capped out yet, but still grinding at 169 (Started at 49 cap point during week 1).

Update 2: Reached Cap for week 2 @ 234.

Update 3: Capped at 400 before the end of week 3. This is only curious to this because I was lead to believe it should cap at 300 week 3 and 400 week 4. I have completed the campaign, but it seems like there are still some bugs in the accreditation department, as this was my first experience with this event. @zebular
    Post edited by meraks#0999 on
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • irageeiragee Member Posts: 5 Arc User

I have been able to, but was time limited yesterday, so did not complete the original 100 as of yet. Will update again once I reach the next cap (whatever that happens to be)

same, so im guessing because it wasnt fixed we wont be able to get full 400 now....
  • vonscuzzmanvonscuzzman Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    was stuck at 46 on two toons, was able to earn more after 2nd week started
  • derangedminionderangedminion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I was stuck at 52, I'm able to earn.more now but haven't been able to make up the difference yet. Once I hit 152 I'll let you know if I can catch up to the 200 I should be at.
  • enigmaticitenigmaticit Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Anya@Enigmatic LFC
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    I was stuck at 88 on my main and it started again at week 2 from the 88 mark, I have all I needed from the event (I completed it last year on one of my alts), so for me its not a biggie. Nasty problem for those wanting to complete however.
  • dratomic1#3275 dratomic1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Hi,

Just something I've noticed which might be related in some way. I finished the campaign last year round, but I still receive accreditation but also wierdly enough once I'm at the cap I start getting 4 Unsolicited Advice instead of just 1. It might be nothing but just putting it out there for you guys to see if it is related in someway.

Also, ever since halfway through saterday the amount of Beholders that drop seem to have fallen from 1 every half an hour to 1 a day?

PM-ed character plus gamertag.
  • neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    I got caught up on my main, no other issues. Except no tank, but you know...
  • wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I was able to get my accreditation up to 264 as of 2 days ago then stopped getting them and now I am getting the advice which I have 100 or so of. the other thing I noticed was while in the Artificers workshop at the end when you go to the Beholder and see what you an get from it most times I get random things but others it either shows the bar like I am collecting something but does not give me anything or it wont let me click on it. this happens at least every 5-10 times I run it.
    Wicked War1ock
  • nufcmonknufcmonk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    nufcmonk said:

STASI HUNTINGHAWK@WoodsMonk

Stuck at 71.

Week 2 and now I'm stuck at 187 and I'm receiving Unsolicited Advice again,

Total number of Unsolicited Advice 110.

:(
    Doc the anti-paladin@ridersoft capped at 70 last week> @zebular said:
    > Just an update: The devs are thankful for everyone who's provided their information. These have been very helpful in aiding them to look into each character's stuck status to try and find the reason many are getting stuck at seemingly unrelated spots while others are not at all. They're having trouble reproducing this in house, so these reports are very helpful.
    >
    > They would like to know if anyone who was previously stuck, are now able to earn accreditation since week 2 had started

Doc the anti-paladin@ridersoft now stuck at 263. At this rate will not be able to get the apocolypse dagger. Hope they either fix it or make plans to give me the dagger.
    Fyi locked while running the ice dungeon for accredation.
  • enigmaticitenigmaticit Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Anya@Enigmatic LFC

Still seeing issues with this campaign. I get no credit from running daily queue plus crafting stuff is hit and miss whether I get credit. Running skirmishes until my eyes bleed but progress is glacial for me. Others in my guild have already hit 400
  • buffman6buffman6 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Buffman6 with Jogar Max stuck at 88 then 188..
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Malgraanthaarn@omega realities stuck 195. Was on able to get 120 for week 2.
  • gerverpandagerverpanda Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Disgrace@Gerver XSR stuck at 23 lol. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.