test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer Promotion charge rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

When clicking on the link from the News Article Link posted by Julia @ http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10543613-bonus-rewards-when-charging-zen!

It Brings me to the "Charge Rewards Page" which states:

Unfortunately there are no active charge reward promotions currently running. Please visit the News or Forum sections for announcements on scheduled promotions.

So naturally I have to ask the question - Is it currently in effect? Will my spending Real-Life Currency at this point in time yield me the Charge Rewards and this bad UI?
    Edit: I see what you mean, I believe that just hasn't been turned on yet, but I'll touch base with Julia and see what's up with it.

Edit 2: You will be able to redeem the rewards in game, the blog post is being updated. Keep checking back for updates!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    The UI is fine. They chose to go with the Rewards Claim Agent rather than the points system.
  • Options
    galopikusgalopikus Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    If I claim all the rewards from the claim agent and then buy another 20,000 zen (40,000 total zen) will i get the rewards a second time?
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    galopikus said:

If I claim all the rewards from the claim agent and then buy another 20,000 zen (40,000 total zen) will i get the rewards a second time?

I'd like to know this as well. I got them already, am pondering weather to do it all again or not...
  • Options
    melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    Oh how lovely, it worked :)
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    galopikus said:

Wait for the official, but I would say no. It seems to be working on a flag-based system, once you pass that flag, you get the reward, but I can't imagine it resetting itself til the promotion is done.
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    It says the promo ends on 27 July, am I right in assuming that I can still collect the rewards from the store after the 27 July (assuming of course that I made the appropriate zen purchases before 27 July).
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    You do not get it a second time - I've bought 2 lots of $200 and only got the rewards once.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

You do not get it a second time - I've bought 2 lots of $200 and only got the rewards once.

That's a helluva hit to take. Thanks!