test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Royal Scouts recruiting. All levels, specially new players and lower level characters.

mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
GH 8
Defence and ArPen Boons, getting closer to GH 9 and a second Boon structure.

Looking to recruit lower level characters and new L70s to give them a chance to build something as well as get help as they progress.

No min level/IL/fees to join, and we reward effort with mounts, companions, enchants and are ready with legacy artifact gear for when you do hit L60.

It's not all free though. The sort of contribution we want is vocal. Ideas, enthusiasm, and a willingness to strap your weapon on and go help your guild mates.

Our Alliance "Forgotten of Faerûn" has a really friendly atmosphere and an active Discord prescence.

Hopefully, when you hit the dizzy heights of L70 you'll stay as a guild officer and pay it forward.

Mainly running Uk to EST.

PM @mordekaithurloe for further info.

The first novel to feature the Royal Scouts has recently been published, (I'll probably get into all sorts of trouble if I try to hawk it here and mention the title or where to buy it, So I'll say no more on that...) and characters from the guild will be appearing by name in future books.
Post edited by mordekai#1901 on

Comments

• Options
    gamerjon15#7528 gamerjon15 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2017
    hi i'm a newer player looking for a friendly guild and was wondering if you are still looking for more players? i'm level 50 right now but still learning some things and trying to find a good guild to call home.

my in game name is joonn
  • Options
    pm me in game @mordekaithurloe,
    If you like what you see we'd be happy to have you.
    Recruiting slowly as I'd rather have a small number of active players than hundreds of inactives.
  • Options
    grebber1grebber1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Im interested in joining an active guild. I just started this game so everything is new to me. I don't need my hand held but some guidance and having friends to do group things with would be great.
    I play mainly from 5 pm to 10ish pm est. Weekends whenever. I rolled a guardian fighter and will prolly just stick to him for awhile
  • Options
    grebber1 said:

Im interested in joining an active guild. I just started this game so everything is new to me. I don't need my hand held but some guidance and having friends to do group things with would be great.

I play mainly from 5 pm to 10ish pm est. Weekends whenever. I rolled a guardian fighter and will prolly just stick to him for awhile

message me in game @mordekaithurloe, or pm me here with your in game details and I'll send an invite.

First couple of recruits have been promoted and got their free mount, one guy just hit 60 and got his legacy artifact belt and neck pieces. We're small and the players are mostly new and still finding their feet.

The 1st Vault has R7 enchants and runestones, and all the standard kits and potions, plus a load of insignia that's not JUST prosperity...
    Vault 2 has all sorts from green companions to purple mounts, artifacts, blue and purple insignia, Frostborn glove packs... that sort of stuff . That's for players who really commit and get a day long promotion to "Elite" as a reward.
  • Options
    jedonus#2681 jedonus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are you still looking for lower levels? I have been playing a couple weeks trying toons out to figure out what I like. I would love to have some active guild mates to run low level skirmishes and dungeons with and grow into later game content.
  • Options
    Certainly are. We're still small and don't do mass recruitment, but always welcome someone who wants to see what we're like. send me charactername@playername and I'll send an invite, or contact me in game gilarean@mordekaithurloe is the toon I'm mostly running at the mo'.
  • Options
    xposed#4839 xposed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey Mordekai,
    I have a Hunter Ranger and I'm looking for a guild. Just started playing this week but I'm getting the hang of it fairly well. Currently I'm lvl 21, aiming to do the trapper build, have my first artifact, got a basic grasp on game play and some of the features like enchanting and refining and blah blah blah. Looking for a guild to help me out understanding the gaps, running content (when people of a similar lvl are available of course) and just to add some depth to the game. I'm on mostly in the evenings after work and between responsibilities (cook for the family, taking care of dogs and my boy, cleaning, etc..) I've played other MMO's and figure stuff out just fine, love to run group activities like dungeons or quest lines, and don't mind helping others when I can. Obviously being new I don't have a lot I can help with just yet, but as I learn I will contribute my part.
  • Options
    atraismachina#8163 atraismachina Member Posts: 2 New User
    Im very new to the game. looking to get into the guild system maybe find some help and some m8s. I have a lvl 28 woodelf hunter and a lower cleric. Alais@AtraisMachina thank you for your time.
  • Options
    pm me with "charactername@playername" and I'll issue invites.
    We've hopefully just found ourselves a new alliance with some guilds who have a similar outlook, exciting stuff...
  • Options
    The one thing both of you will need to learn very quickly is how to use the chat facility, if you don't already... We have a lot of guys who seem very reluctant to ask for help. It's why we're there... and we've got a few experienced players, who've come on board to help me out, and be there for new players.
    So ASK.... whether you need something explaining, or someone to help you get past a quest that's holding you up, or whatever... just ask.
  • Options
    jbammy95#8011 jbammy95 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @mordekai#1901 said:
    > I set the guild to GH 2 with Market 1 over the past few weeks so new members wouldn't be starting completely from scratch.
    >
    > Looking to recruit lower level characters to give them a chance to build something as well as get help as they progress.
    >
    >
    > No level/IL/fees to join, and we reward effort with mounts, companions, enchants and are ready with legacy artifact gear for when you do hit L60.
    >
    > The Royal Scouts mascot is the Sabre Toothed Tiger, so we ride big cats on stronghold runs. As soon as you pass probation, your first reward is a Crag Cat mount. (They might not be fast, but they look damned cool...)
    >
    > It's not all free though. The sort of contribution we want is vocal. Ideas, enthusiasm, and a willingness to strap your weapon on and go help your guild mates.
    >
    > Hopefully, when you hit the dizzy heights of L70 and whatever is a respectable IL in the days to come, you'll stay as a guild officer and pay it forward.
    >
    > Mainly running Uk to EST.
    >
    > PM @mordekaithurloe for further info.

Hi, I started playing this game a few days ago, and ive been looking for a guild to join as playing a game on solo which is multiplayer isnt very fun XD I am a trickster Rouge Drow, level 15-17 I cant quite remember, and I was interested in joing this guild, my gamer tag is JBammy95 and the character is called Neurion
  • Options

> @mordekai#1901 said:

> I set the guild to GH 2 with Market 1 over the past few weeks so new members wouldn't be starting completely from scratch.

>

> Looking to recruit lower level characters to give them a chance to build something as well as get help as they progress.

>

>

> No level/IL/fees to join, and we reward effort with mounts, companions, enchants and are ready with legacy artifact gear for when you do hit L60.

>

> The Royal Scouts mascot is the Sabre Toothed Tiger, so we ride big cats on stronghold runs. As soon as you pass probation, your first reward is a Crag Cat mount. (They might not be fast, but they look damned cool...)

>

> It's not all free though. The sort of contribution we want is vocal. Ideas, enthusiasm, and a willingness to strap your weapon on and go help your guild mates.

>

> Hopefully, when you hit the dizzy heights of L70 and whatever is a respectable IL in the days to come, you'll stay as a guild officer and pay it forward.

>

> Mainly running Uk to EST.

>

> PM @mordekaithurloe for further info.

Hi, I started playing this game a few days ago, and ive been looking for a guild to join as playing a game on solo which is multiplayer isnt very fun XD I am a trickster Rouge Drow, level 15-17 I cant quite remember, and I was interested in joing this guild, my gamer tag is JBammy95 and the character is called Neurion

No problem, I'll send an invite when log in in a little while.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    We hit GH 4 on Friday and Market 2 today. So creeping toward that first boon.
    As part of the Alliance with Forgotten of Faerun, Ridiculously Overpowered Pixels and The Unsqueakables we are forging a really great (drama free) place to be.
    Running regular Dragonflights now, and we've a core of officers who really do want to help newer players, and those who are struggling on solo, find their feet and grow.

We run raffles at every guild event, recent prizes include Lillends, Angels of Protection, Epic Mounts and Unified Element stacks. The first time we get 30 people for a DF the raffle will be for a Runic Bag of Holding.
    On alliance/guild events we mount up on big cats, and if you don't have one, we give you one on first promotion to full member.
  • Options
    nicolelgnicolelg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Glad to see another friendly guild in the community! :)
    Keep up the awesome work, and I hope to see you guys around in the game.
    Guild Leader of Affinity.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Discord: Nicolelg#6179
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/LucipurrNW
  • Options
    jamie#0886 jamie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is this still a thing, if so I would really like to join because I've just started myself.
  • Options
    Yes, its still a thing and if you pm me your "charcter@player" name I'll send an invite over.
    Look forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    As we now have a very small core of L70 characters we are now also opening up to other L70s who like drama free friendly group play, but who are struggling to find groups to do dungeons. Don't expect a queue of people lining up to do MSP or MSVA etc, but for those pesky stronghold cleric quests, we are part of a great alliance (see gravelnome's posts regarding the Forgotten of Faerun) who really do help each other out.
  • Options
    ronaldbedsoleronaldbedsole Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi I'm new and I'd like to join your guild :)
    Baern Swordsteel@rbedsole
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Sent an invite.Drop me a line when you get it, in case I miss it. So I can send the welcome stuff.

• Options
    Took 4 1/2 months but we're now GH5 and only a week or so away from first Boon structure. (Damn those Dark Gifts weekly limits...)

I would like to add that as part of The Forgotten of Faerun alliance the guild is blessed with some of the nicest allies one could wish for. Friendly and helpful, no ego issues, no level shaming or even remotely near that sort of thing, and always ready to help. Though there are sometimes strange fixations with cats and body parts...

Since the guild lands have become a bit more dangerous we're opening up to level 70 characters who are at or near the start of their journey who fancy helping out while getting help themselves. As a new and small guild there are plenty of opportunities to gain officer ranks and help with running guild events and recruitment.

That's not to say the focus isn't still on new players at sub 70, we're simply expanding our horizons.

Drop me a line if you think you might fit in.