test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What NEW Realms Inspired Mount would you like to see next?

Comments

• obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Still waiting on Displacer Beasts.
    Would make for a fun idle animation and special attack.

Wasn't there supposed to be a Veserab mount released with the Underdark expansion?
    Post edited by obsiddia on
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • wintermurlocwintermurloc Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    I would like to ride around a "lopok" or more commonly also known as the Kraken.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I want a flying pig and a giant golden chicken. a cow could have been cool too
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Please Can we have a very large rabbit mount?
    Thanks .

...and a Knight companion that says "Niii!"

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    pitshade said:

I recently redid my main TR's armor skins to match her pirate hat, using lower level armors and matching colors on shirt to make a coat. But a pirate with out a ship is sad indeed! So something that looks like a ship's longboat, probably flying. Sailing through the ground as if it were water would be better, ala Moorcock's Ship that Sails Over Land and Sea. That might be harder to animate given all possible ground textures. There should be a rowing animation and the stationary spacebar motion would be getting rocked by a wave.

a seamonster for a pirate would be pretty awesome as well. a kraken for instance.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I ended up going with Giant Crab.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Dire badger.

Something with lots of feet, like a giant centipede or remorhaz (with their whole body exposed).

Dire bat.

Dynawheel contraption - call it what you want - it would really look cool.
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    But... come on... rabbits ! Just imagine it, hopping around with his fluffy ears .... it can come in white, black , with spots, rainbow color ... that would be amazing!
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    My HR (& maybe my CW?) is still waiting on that Veserab from back in the data-mining days...

Come one, most of the work has to already be done on those, and you know they would be sweet as candy :)
  • pegasus782#5144 pegasus782 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Pegasus!
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Quetzalcoatlus would rock. Giant Wasp or giant badger too.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited September 2017

Quetzalcoatlus would rock. Giant Wasp or giant badger too.

here you go...my take on it.
    Flying, feathered, reptilian deities have figured in Central American mythology since at least 500 A.D.
    The Aztec god Quetzalcoatl literally translates as a "feathered serpent" .

Or did you mean the Quetzacoatlus as the largest identified pterosaur that ever lived?

...and not to forget, bunnies. ( refer to my profile picture )

Post edited by araneax on
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    Could we have some recolours of the Dappled Riding Horse? A black and a brown version would be nice.
  • Cold weather horses for Icewind Dale, similar to the Icelandic and Yakutian breeds of horse.
  • subsidalsubsidal Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    The same mount I've always wanted since the game was released: The lizards that drow ride in the underdark! :P
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Could we have some recolours of the Dappled Riding Horse? A black and a brown version would be nice.

This is one of my favorite horsies too. Though I currently have nobody riding it.

Cold weather horses for Icewind Dale, similar to the Icelandic and Yakutian breeds of horse.

I always want more ponies for dwarves and halflings.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • draconislupusdraconislupus Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Darkenbeast
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User

Any kind of winged mount that flies! Just a hover type animation like tensor's disc or the beholder tank where it isn't running on the ground despite having wings lol! An actual dragon for example, or new animation for the griffin and whatnot

I would love it if my Griffon looked like it was flying rather than walking. This would such a great thing, but I get it might be hard to do.

How about outside the box? Lets introduce Dye packs for mounts. Lots of customization there. And allow us to name them like our pet/companions. A little personality never hurt anyone. Or...how about mount gear, with an assortment of prosthetics like spikes/horns, various armor/saddles, an aura or trail it leaves, ect. There ya go Cryptic, that one's free of charge.

I think this idea would be great. Sort of Fashion for Mounts. I could add some barding onto my favorite horse or some armor onto my Tiger or make my Charger's colors match my character. What a great idea. I like it. :-)

• preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Hook Horror Mount
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I want a Rimefire Dragon... Or a Rimefire Drake atleast :|
    FrozenFire
  • artgardo#9806 artgardo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I want Squirrel! :)
  • kittehnekokittehneko Member Posts: 13 Arc User

Thanks .

I need this. It is required in my life
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Thanks .

I need this. It is required in my life
    Add a complementary fish sword (preferably, a herring), and we got a 10/10 zen store package worth every penny.