test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP dom...why bother..need solo que..

toriofthehordetoriofthehorde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
So its dbl glory and I decide I would like to farm dom to get glory. I want my last peice of prestige!Well I have ran 5 times and lost all times. No chance to cap really. U can ask to cap in the chat but most won't let u. Anyways I'm disappointed in this PvP set up in neverwinter. Why is the solo PvP not permanent? Is it because u base your decisions on what the pay to play guilds want? 5 times....set up with low level ppl with not even warborn..I'm so pissed right now that I have waisted all this time farming and barely got 800 glory. I Don't honestly mind running with anyone! But I would like to know that if I random que for dom I have a chance to win..fix your broken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> PvP. I'm tired of wasting my time. If I don't run with my guild and random que ..I'm doomed as well are a lot of ppl..figure something out that makes everyone happy.. As well as ur pay to play ppl...

Comments

• pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    That's why only a few dozen people bother with pvp anymore.

I think they'll eventually launch the solo Q full time, but they'll probably wait to package it up with something else like a mod or a broader pvp overhaul. They seem to be launching mods in a "tick-tock" pattern anymore (main mod, then follow-up mod with unrelated goodies), so I'm guessing Mod 12b. If so, looks like ~6+ more months of pvp functionally not existing...
  • khandran#2092 khandran Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Ya pvp really is bad. Don't think they will fix it soon though - it's been bad for ages, 6 months seems optimistic. I sometimes go back to it. I always go away from it.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

So its dbl glory and I decide I would like to farm dom to get glory. I want my last peice of prestige!Well I have ran 5 times and lost all times. No chance to cap really. U can ask to cap in the chat but most won't let u. Anyways I'm disappointed in this PvP set up in neverwinter. Why is the solo PvP not permanent? Is it because u base your decisions on what the pay to play guilds want? 5 times....set up with low level ppl with not even warborn..I'm so pissed right now that I have waisted all this time farming and barely got 800 glory. I Don't honestly mind running with anyone! But I would like to know that if I random que for dom I have a chance to win..fix your broken HAMSTER PvP. I'm tired of wasting my time. If I don't run with my guild and random que ..I'm doomed as well are a lot of ppl..figure something out that makes everyone happy.. As well as ur pay to play ppl...

Yep I totally agree, I have so much fun in the solo queue... lots of kills, wins and some deaths, many good battles. Then the solo queue ends so I try some PUG'ing it... 7 losses pretty much 0 kills and its just a joke against pre-mades. No offence to them mind you as its not their fault they come up against a PUG.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe