test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Knox Adventure Level 70 Creation Character

mikomi#9228 mikomi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I purchased the Knox Adventure Level 70 creation character and haven't been able to do so. I don't see an option to create a level 70 adventure, it's supposed to be a Guardian Fighter, and when I create a GF it starts at level 1. The reclaim agent doesn't appear to have anything for me either.

Comments

• stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Same (bump)...have just been sitting on it, I haven't made up my mind what to do yet. Has the owlbear associated with the limited time purchase offer too.

I'd like it back plz; I paid quite a bit of zen for that package. i never even opened/claimed anything in it.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is an issue for Customer Support. Please file a support ticket. Closing this up as Support doesn't like us to have support issues open on the forums.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    @mikomi#9228 @stercesderised

Do you remember when you purchased the lvl 70 character creation? The ability to purchase it was disabled on April 11 when The Cloaked Ascendancy was released as per forum thread https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230027/maintenance-extended-for-console-4-11-complete
  • mikomi#9228 mikomi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I had purchased the level 70 character prior to the release for the Cloaked Ascendancy. It was purchased just a few days before, but I never created the character, I had gone out of town during the release. When I got back The Cloaked Ascendancy was already out and I had not been able to create a character. I still have 4 open slots but none of them allow me to create a level 70 character. I had purchased the Guardian Fighter.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks @mikomi#9228 ! That aligns with the issue we were seeing which is why the ability to purchase the recruitment order was disabled. Once we resolve the issue, you should be able to create the lvl 70 character. We'll update the community when it's fixed.
  • mikomi#9228 mikomi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    @nitocris83 any updates on a fix or estimated time? Trying to debate if it'd be better for me to just request a refund and level a character vs waiting for this one.