test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Basic story questions. Spoilers maybe.

epiccritepiccrit Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited April 2017 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Mostly just to tie the game to the books. It has been a while since I read forgotten realms and haven't played in it outside of this game in 4e. Last books I read were hunter's blade trilogy, which explained the rise of the many arrows tribe.

1) How far ahead on the timeline are we? Things Drizzt says to Minsc hints that it is at least a lifetime ahead (or maybe just about things that happened to Minsc?),
2) Bruenor's kingdom in the books is Mithril Hall, not Gauntlegrim. Are they related? What happened there?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Gauntlgrym is the home of the Delzoun. It was relatively close to Neverwinter.

Mithral Hall was a mithral mine belonging to Clan Battlehammer. It is a stronghold in Frost Hills in the Spine of the World.

As for the timeline, it is about 130-40 years since the battle between Drizzt and Kessel that resulted in the destruction of Cryshal-Tirith.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    epiccritepiccrit Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Ah, Thank you, It is all clear now.