test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flash Mob Guild Hall 20 Recruiting

imayb3urdad#7060 imayb3urdad Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Flash Mob is looking for active people looking for a good drama free home. We are an easy going hard working group. We are looking for people that are 10k item level. Donate what you can, no mandatory daily or weekly donations. No astral donations ever, no buy in ever. All of your Characters are welcome.

Our group of leaders will be more than happy to discuss builds and gear for your character to help you progress and move forward with the new content!

We have maxed Power, HP, Def, AP boons as well as Mount speed, XP, incoming healing and Explorers Guild.

We are in the very stable Eviscerate alliance. There are 13 GH20.

Very active alliance that runs DF, Edemo, all dungeons, SVA/MSVA, FBI, MSP and TONG. There is almost always a group running something in alliance.

Send me a message over XBL..... GT: ImayB3urDad for more information

If you are in the alliance please don't try and join. Thank you!

May RNG treat you well!
Post edited by imayb3urdad#7060 on

Comments

• Options
    Guild Hall 15 started. Come join a great alliance. New DLC drops tomorrow, is your guild and alliance ready for it?
  • Options
    Guild Hall 15 complete. Don't be part of an inactive guild or alliance. Contact us now!
  • Options
    draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Flash mob is an excellent guild with multiple active players. The alliance they are in has 6 gh20 as well as a gh18 and gh 17. Dragon flight and influence runs are done daily as well as Tiamat, Msva , sva, and Msa groups. Don't settle for an inactive guild, join flash mob guild.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • Options
    Guild Hall 17 is cooking! Come and join the fun, excellent alliance and great people in the guild!
  • Options
    Guild Hall 19 is complete. Close to starting 20. Message me for more info!
  • Options
    We have some open spots and are looking for people that have an interest in running all content.
  • Options
    nshanny73#2702 nshanny73 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Hello

Any openings still available? Level 70 Trickster Rogue with an Item Level of 11,800
    Very active but generally spend my time grinding daily campaign missions
    My current guild has been very quiet as of late and I'm looking to hookup with a GH20 to enhance the gaming experience... and the boons of course.

I'll try and hit you up over XBL also... thanks in advance for the consideration

GT: SKOOM4LIFE
    NW: SKOOM@SKOOM4LIFE
  • Options
    Glad to have you in the guild Skoom!
  • Options
    Still looking for active players to join our drama free guild and alliance
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Flash Mob looking for new members. Get in a stable and active alliance before the new mod.