test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Angel of Protection

It's nearly THAT time for my first character.
Coming up on 360 Ardent Coins, and I thought... "you know what... better check that Angel thing out and see if the damned thing is even worth it"

I'm not after people's opinions on the Angel per se, but rather... once again... I'm after a bit of clarification on terminology, and a bit of an explanation.

Active Bonus
On Resurrection

You are shielded for 10% of your total Hit Points.

I understand what all those words mean, but not necessarily within that description...
For instance... on WHOSE resurrection? Mine, or the Angels? If its the Angels then fine, but if I have to die and go back to a spawn point to proc the bonus... yeah I'll probably stick with staying alive and using a Stone of Health thanks.
How long does that shield last?
Is it effective against "Piercing"?

You know... just the basics...

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I must say I just went with an assumption and never bothered checking lol. It's a good question though...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Thinking about it, it is probably on character resurrection.
    Otherwise it would be difficult to use as an active bonus if the Angel isn't your summoned companion.

I'm thinking about giving it to my GF. He's getting better at Tanking and can do most pre mod 10 stuff without too much trouble, but Orcus still seems to get through with alarming regularity.