test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Sword Coast Knights guild is retiring.

txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
SCK has been around since the beta days of Neverwinter and has seen many players come and go in its long history. In discussion with the officers, we have decided to retire SCK and convert the guild into a bank guild. I will be leaving Neverwinter when my VIP runs out.
All characters that are currently on the SCK roster will be removed - we have spoken to the other guilds within the alliance and they do have homes waiting for them if they choose to go there.
Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

Post edited by txfox99 on

Comments

• txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    SCK has grown so much since we joined the Fabled Alliance! We look forward to more fun as our community grows in strenght. Come and join us in being epic and leading with our collective faces.
    Post edited by txfox99 on

With the addtion of Temple 6 we have gained a few more empty hot key spaces :wink: Life steal for the win!! Now that the the Siege of Neverwinter is over, the NW community has Dragons to contend with!! Come join SCK as we slay dragons and help Linu out for the small price of Tyranny of Dragon currenies :smiley:
    Seymour our mimic is always ready to do is part.

• thwaite81thwaite81 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I may be interested. I'm an old founder that is just coming back to the game. I started back up about a week ago and already powered up a new character to 64 ;-) (I'm having fun! with the Oathbound Paladin), but I'm going back to finish some stuff. The completionist in me is having a fit.

Do you guys use discord at all?
    Howdy thwaite81. welcome back to NW. Yes we use discord. Our alliance has a lot of good stuff posted in the text channels too. Such as class guides and maps for treasures. I am generally on Elowen in the evenings (CST). Any of SCK officers can add ya in. We do ask if you are willing to chat with us for roughly 15 mins. :smiley:

So glad you made it @thwaite81 :) Welcome to The Sword Coast Knights! Be epic and Lead with your face.

SCK has finished with warehouse 6 and moving along strongly to complete Lumbermill 6. We have a fine group of players in The Sword Coast Knights. Guild Hall 13 is our goal for 2017 and we are closing in on it fast. We are always looking to add more gamers to our ranks. If you are intrested in being SCK and Fabled to boot, Contact one of our recruiters or go to https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/ and submit an application.

• thwaite81thwaite81 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    @txfox99 Thank you very much! Glad to be aboard.

@ everyone else. Awesome group of people here, highly recommend!
    Hello from The Sword Coast Knights :) Aeddy here to share some major news. We have completed all preq. buildings needed for guild hall 13! After the woots and virtual high fives SCK set our target to GH 13. Seymour is always happy to be fed. Come find out how we keep Seymour fed. Hit us up in game or on our web site https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/

• hades112#2205 hades112 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi there, looking for a friendly guild that I can play with on a casual basis. Currently training to be a teacher so a lot of time is taken up with study as well as family. But I like playing tanks (Lvl 42 Paladin) and would like to be a able to learn from and support a good natured (and honourable) guild.
    edited October 2017
    @hades112 hello there! Sorry I keep missing you ingame. I look forward to meeting you. Family and RL is very important to us, so no worries there friend. What is your @handle?

• bearlyhooman#2450 bearlyhooman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi, I'm looking for an active guild. I'm currently lvl 50, I play daily and want to explore and contribute to the social aspect of the game to do dungeons or grinding or whatever needs to be done. I'm on my first character but I plan to expand. Can I join your guild? The name is awesome btw
  • drewviser#9299 drewviser Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello Is this guild still recruiting? I have returned to neverwinter after years, but I am ready to return Just need a active guild with a VOIP?
    @bearlyhooman#2450 and @drewviser#9299 Hello there! yes we are still recruiting and most the time we have an officer on who is willing to talk to you. All we ask is that you are rdy and willing to chat for roughly 15 mins. We like to get to know you , let you ask us questions. We enjoy them. :) Please hit us up ingame. Bearlyhooman I am glad you like our name. :)

edited October 2017
    Hello again!
    The Sword Coast Knights had a blast hunting dragons with Fabled this month. Our alliance brought down 5K dragons in 21 days!!! Thats alot of Tyarnny... Locally SCK is just under 12 hours from completing guild hall 13's construction. We plan on moving directly to GH 14. :) So much progress. We keep a running tally of the buildings we have completed on our website. Theres a lot more there too. https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/ <---- heres a link incase you want to investigate our enjin site, or may have missed it in the earlier posts. Be epic out there and if you want to LWYF come see one of us for a possible invite.

edited November 2017
    whoo hoo!! GH 14 is cooking and Seymour has a new target: Stable 2. Thats a lot of influence runs! Come and find out how our Round Robin BHEs work!

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    nice work guys !
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    Hello again all. Thanks for finding SCK in this sea of guilds :smiley: Just wanting to share some good news with all ya all. The Sword Coast Knights have acheived GH 14, Warehouse 7 and Quarry 7! All with in a weeks' time. That is a tremendous amount of effort on our guildies part. We said lets do it and we rocked it. Big or small, what ever the challenge. SCK gets it done in an epic fashion.
    Come and check us out ingame or on our web site https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/

• tabkey83tabkey83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ya'll seem like a fun bunch. I've only just recently delved into the world of Neverwinter Online. I'm an ooooold D&D player(Ruleset 2.0!), and after dusting off Neverwinter Nights 2 and playing the heck outta all of the campaigns and expansions, I'm diving into the ever changing land of the MMO version! Everytime I bring up the "search for guilds" function, ya'll are on the first scroll page, so that says something! Perhaps a sitdown could be arranged? :)
    Hello there tabkey83! We would love to sit down and share an ale with ya! When you log in to NW next search for sword coast in the guild finder and reach out to an officer. Or drop us an application on our site. The URL is linked above in my last comment. Looking forward to meeting you bud.

Hello out there. Today was a good day here in SCK. Family, Food, Friends and BHEs. We are hosting a Thanksgiving "what are you thankful for" screenshot contest on our discord server. Our guildies are very thankful for the community we have here in our guild. They have built a warm, fun and welcoming place for all here. Its always a day for epic adventures here.

Good News! We have obtained Stable 5.. another boon to reward our Knights with. They are totally worth it. The hard work that ..(cleverly desguised as play).. our members put in has paid off. If you are intrested in becoming a SCK member please drop us an application at https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/ or come find one of our officers in game!

Where does the time go?! Out the window most cases. However here at SCK we don't waste it .. much. :) We have obtained Stable 6 and are very close to finishing up our Lumbermill 7. Follow the link above to see how we are progressing. Come on by our enjin site and pay us a visit. If you like what you see and read, feel free do drop us an application. Of course we are also in game if you wish to look us up.

Hello out there. We here at SCK, we have been rocking "Lead with your face and play epically". The knights have managed to upgrade 3 buildings in just over one hour. We knocked out Milling yard 7, Stables 7 and Market Place 7 to make way for the much anticapated target of Guild Hall 15. :) I think they know what they want, and they have no problem getting it! If you would like to be apart of The Sword Coast Knights, Please follow the link => https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/ and submit an application. As always, be epic out there.

Happy New Year! As 2018 comes blustering in SCK is "cooking" GH 15. Not wanting to waste the upgrade time SCK kept the momentum going. The knights have nearly gathered the materials needed for GH 16. :) I feel its a great start to 2018.

Hey y'all. Welcome to 2018, I see the devs are giving us a new mod to play with in Feb. :) Have y'all peeked at what the new mod is bringing to Neverwinter? Most of us have peeked.. and we are ready for a good fight or two!! Are you ready to raid the Lost City of Omu with The Sword Coast Knights and our allies of Fabled? Come on over and see if you are SCK and can LWYF! ---> https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/

We have started on Guild Hall 16 and it will be complete before Feb 1st! Our guild has come so far and its thanks to the hard work and fun our knights and Fabled allies put into their gaming day. We are still accepting applications on our website. Don't be shy, come see what LWYF means. Theres even a good chance you'll learn its origin story..

Sweet 16! :) Thanks to the dedication of our knights and the members of Fabled we have not only achieved GH 16 but WH 8 and Farm 8 by Feb 1st. That was alot of BHEs for those Heroic shards. I would like to personally thank Syl and Torm for pulling the knights together. They share their NW knowledge with anyone willing to ask, Syl and Torm have stepped up time and time again, encourgaging others to LWYF and enjoy the game. Thank you guys. You two are awesome and make SCK uniquely epic.

Hello out there! What a busy month. Febuary brought us 5 new building upgrades and a new mod to go play in. The guild is growing and our knights are always up for some fun killing pixels. If you wish to become a member of SCK and see how we casually knock the our goals out of the park.. come visit us ---> https://theswordcoastknights.enjin.com/

• tiberiusrhaditiberiusrhadi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Solo player looking for a place to maybe call home. Casual as I work third shift. But was wondering what your actual play hours are.
    Hello there @tiberiusrhadi. SCK is pretty active on the weekends and week day evenings. Most of our players are working adults. I am looking forward to talking to you ingame.

This discussion has been closed.