test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SOLVED] Lesser Soulforged Enchant Not Resurrecting

drowofdarknessdrowofdarkness Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
This has been solved, thanks!

I contacted a GM about this issue and they suggested submitting a bug report here.

[Description of Bug]

Since the Cloaked Ascendancy patch went up the other day, my Lesser Soulforged armor enchant has not been working properly. I have died several times doing PvE content and each time, I do not resurrect as intended. Upon falling, I am brought directly to the 'You have died' message instead of resurrecting with partial hit points, and am then required to revive normally (campfire or scrolls). Prior to the patch, I had not been experiencing this issue.

I'm not 100% certain whether this is simply a bug on my end, or if it's universal, but as it happened multiple times, I decided to report it.

[Steps To Get Bug]
1) Log in on character with Lesser Soulforged Enchant slotted in armor (mine is a lvl 70 Hunter Ranger)
2) Go to PvE area with monsters who are capable of killing character
3) Allow character to die to monsters
4) Instead of resurrecting upon falling, will be brought directly to the 'You have died' message and will be required to revive normally at either campfire or with a scroll.

Observed Result: Lesser Soulforged Enchant is not resurrecting character upon falling.

Expected Result: Lesser Soulforged Enchant should resurrect character with partial hit points upon falling.

"The drow clothed in pink stares at you dumbly, blinking in confusion. He doesn’t appear to be very bright."

Post edited by drowofdarkness on

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    T. Soulforged works fine. Lesser does as well.. We'll need more info here... I tested both on my SW. The T. was tested in Well of Dragons and the lesser tested on another SW on the Stronghold map.

This is from the lesser: [Combat (Self)] Your Soulforged Armor gives 5421 (5400) Hit Points to you.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Shot in the dark: do you have ANY 3-stat enchantments slotted in your gear?

There was a change some time ago to the 3-stat enchants that made them interfere with wep/armor enchants as well as reinforcement kits. Essentially, nothing slotted into the gear works until you take all of your 3-stat enchants out, take your gear off, put the 3-stat enchants back in, and put your gear on again.

It costs a few gold to try, but maybe it will work for ya!
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    One thing I observed on the way back to the SH after testing is if I fall in the mote around the SH and die my SF won't pop me back up... Oops lol :)
  • drowofdarknessdrowofdarkness Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    dupeks said:

Shot in the dark: do you have ANY 3-stat enchantments slotted in your gear?

There was a change some time ago to the 3-stat enchants that made them interfere with wep/armor enchants as well as reinforcement kits. Essentially, nothing slotted into the gear works until you take all of your 3-stat enchants out, take your gear off, put the 3-stat enchants back in, and put your gear on again.

It costs a few gold to try, but maybe it will work for ya!

That worked, thank you so much!

"The drow clothed in pink stares at you dumbly, blinking in confusion. He doesn’t appear to be very bright."

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    @reg1981 And I thought I was the only one that does that...must be a guild thing! We are all a little nuts in Ember Legion lol.