test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CA - how to use the maps for specific sites?

nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
edited February 2017 in PvE Discussion
I must have missed something.

I have this daily to raid a Crypt.
I bought a Crypt map.

How do I use the Crypt map to enter a crypt?

If I got to a ladder-guy I only have the option to get a site pass. If I buy said site pass and enter the Crypt by activating the ladder/hole I get a random event, the Crypt map is not used. I cannot equip the Crypt map in the potion tray for usage.
I can not re-enter the site as it has a one hour cool down phase.
Somewhere I must have missed a bit of information on how (or where) to use the Crypt map.
Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!

Comments

• nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    I see that I have misinterpreted the game.

First, there are 2 important icons regarding this:
    a red shovel - meaning this is a closed dig site
    a green ladder - meaning this is an open dig site

If you go to a green ladder site you can talk to the archeologist to get a site pass. You can not use the Crypt/Dungeon maps here. What kind of sites are available in your instance can be seen on the map and hovering with the mouse over the ladder.
    If you go to a red shovel you can open this site with the flavor of a map you are carrying, or a random one by paying 1 of each resource. You also get a site pass for this site.
    Red shovels are very rare. I guess they only are available after a instance was created, then players rush in to get rid of their maps.

It is a bit stupid that you get a one hour timer on a site, but you have no counter when you can enter a dig site again.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!