test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

psion shroud...where did it go?

it's not listed in the collections anymore.

bugged or stealth removal? finally getting around to farming one and of course, now it's gone
im actually the gwf carry

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Prophecy of Madness is where it drops. I have received two of them.

The stats are only good if you want extreme HP increase. The better chest piece IMO is the Silken armor from Epic Temple of Spiders.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    I used it as a transmute on my SW :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User

Prophecy of Madness is where it drops. I have received two of them.

The stats are only good if you want extreme HP increase. The better chest piece IMO is the Silken armor from Epic Temple of Spiders.

I 2nd this!!!
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    @mebengalsfan#9264

thanks but I figured out why it was gone, on my gwf it shows deepknights brigand where psions shroud would be, on my tr it shows the shroud but not the brigand. I do like the lifesilk better but I want it for the transmute lol

@mebengalsfan#9264

thanks but I figured out why it was gone, on my gwf it shows deepknights brigand where psions shroud would be, on my tr it shows the shroud but not the brigand. I do like the lifesilk better but I want it for the transmute lol

Yeah I did the transmutate on my CW.

I am now farming ETOS for the Silken Robes for my CW and DC. The higher HP and AC for a CW is awesome and the higher power and recovery is great for my DC. 20 runs in two days and I still have not seen it.

Last night really got me pissed though. We just finish the last boss and as I was approaching the chest I got kicked from the server. I'm like, really. After that mess I simply shut down and watch some TV with the wife.
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    @mebengalsfan#9264

yea good look with that, it took me around 50 runs before I seen one, still haven't seen another. I also need one for my dc alt but it will be a while before then. That sucks but atleast it's relatively easy to find an etos group nowadays, that chest piece is in high demand, honestly it seems like all the new drops are and more than just cosmetically. Until I can get 3 pieces of headsman, dusk boots/chest, cambist gloves and visage mask is easily my best set up.

@mebengalsfan#9264

yea good look with that, it took me around 50 runs before I seen one, still haven't seen another. I also need one for my dc alt but it will be a while before then. That sucks but atleast it's relatively easy to find an etos group nowadays, that chest piece is in high demand, honestly it seems like all the new drops are and more than just cosmetically. Until I can get 3 pieces of headsman, dusk boots/chest, cambist gloves and visage mask is easily my best set up.

If I get one it goes on my CW for the added AC and HP. She is squishy and that would boost her up to not be as squishy. A very nice piece of gear for a CW. A guild mate got one last night, I was like ahh...cause that is what I really want. He put it on his CW.

DC isn't getting a super boost in stats from that set though. I believe power is like 100 more and recovery is around 500, which is around 2% in cool down for him.

What I like best about that chest is also the 1% healing from controlling powers. Huh...tell me what class is all about controlling and would benefit from that..oh yeah, CW....and even a DC with Blazing Chain. Hunter Ranger I believe also would benefit.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Sorry guys i need info about location of deepknight's brigantine,where is?? Tnx so mutch.and for psion shroud ....is in treasure chest right? The Key ...need the expansive One or just the cheaper? Thank you for Who reply.sry for my english lol im italian and no big community for us.
  • grandpaogre#4159 grandpaogre Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Go into your menu and go to "collection". Not sure the exact title ( it might be epic gear?) but you should find a listing for each of the pieces and it'll have which skirmish/dungeon drops that speicific item.