test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Vicious Dire Wolf + Aspect of the Pack = Pretty decent :)

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
This Companions attacks (multiple) knock enemies prone when he has Combat Advantage... pretty decent and he is a good Companion. 3 Offence slots, 2 Neck and a Belt (Underdark rings being fixed soon).

His Active is not bad 5% chance to interupt, would like to see it trigger a bit more often though, it gives you visable words on the screen when it triggers.
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Too bad the pewter golem is 3x defense slots. It's hilarious watching it knock something down and continue to chain prone it with punches to the groin.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    For archery speccs, the hawk pet is in the AH for about 250k 7% on atwills at a distance.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Why not just switch to two dod rings instead of underdark
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

Why not just switch to two dod rings instead of underdark

The point is, with UD Rings being fixed it makes Companions without Ring Slots viable for top DPS. I'm just pointing out a good 1... I have 48k Power and 20k crit with him (basic double slotted personalised items with R11 runes) :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I am exceedingly fond of mine, yes.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia