test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sea of Moving Ice Bugs & Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Please post all issues relating to Sea of Moving Ice on Xbox One here with as much information as possible and our QA and community teams will look into it.

Thanks!

Comments

• yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I had around 9 Ostorian Chests from Fangbreaker in my inventory and they were all removed after the update, how do I get them back?

Edit: Now my inventory is broken and thinks I still have them but the spaces are blank so it's taking up inventory slots even though I don't have them.
    Post edited by yamayamayaamaa on
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png
  • not sure if is meant to be posted here or not but are the Thayan Lair Keys meant to be in 'Useful Items' because if so they aren't and are still taking up a bag slot in my inventory as they used to
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Can no longer put account bound legendary keys into the bank to transfer to another character. Is this how it works now.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • phatbasta#4612 phatbasta Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I'm unable to withdraw Strongbox keys from my guild bank. :(

edit. I'm also unable to split Strongbox keys in the new useful items area into groups. This makes it impossible to hand out free keys 1 at a time after Dragonflight for guild donations. This needs to be fixed asap or many guilds will suffer.
    Post edited by phatbasta#4612 on
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Easy here ya go:

- shaking camera option will return to ON after logging out or switching toons, won't stay OFF
    - unable to move BOUND ACCOUNT LEGENDARY KEY via shared bank, greyed out when you try it
    - heavy ambient sound issues while travelling on your boat in the new map, people chatter constantly around you although you are far away from the base camp or far away from any NPCs
    - extreme delay with the XB1 onscreen keyboard when you use the ADX, only appears there, rest works just fine
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • haylenorehaylenore Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Please do something about the camera shake issue. Now, after the update, despite turning off the shaking and hitting Save and Exit, when I log in to a different character, I have to go back to the Options and turn camera shake off again and again. I am visually impaired, and I must turn off the shaking in order to play without giving myself a headache.

Seems like you guys can't fix one thing without breaking another. Yowza.
  • cottonmouth12ncottonmouth12n Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Second Chest for Kessel's Retreat defaults to using a Legendary Dragon Key instead of the Kessel's campaign key.
    Dungeon and Skirmish special chest are using Legendary Dragon keys instead of campaign created keys.
    I had to mail my keys to an alt to keep all of them from being used during runs on dungeons I made keys for.

Moving Legendary Dragon keys from inventory to shared bank is impossible. The only way to remove the keys from the useful item tab is to mail them. No way to easily divide the keys between alts.
  • tacobeast94tacobeast94 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Black ice treads make your character slide around as if on the ice from the winter festival. This renders them utterly useless as it's completely counterproductive to the movement bonus.
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I've found a few issues since the new update:

- Visuals e.g. Daring Shout on a GWF doesn't show the blue/white discharge. Blue balls on a DC not showing anymore when in Empowered (some others do not have this problem). Loot on the ground has no colour glow anymore so I cannot tell if it is green, blue, purple etc. Many encounter powers also do not seem to be displaying correctly.

- Ran Valindras Tower and Malabogs Castle. Went to first chest, accepted loot but it did not show on the right as per usual. I then go to the second chest, the countdown timer is still counting down from the first chest and the loot is identical. I accept this and it does appear on the right. Roughly 4 minutes later the loot pops on the right when I'm nowhere near the dungeon and it does not match the chest loot displayed when I opened the chest.

- Camera Shake enables when I switch characters. Very annoying.

- Auto Aim for my DC isn't working correctly. It appears to be landing behind targets.

- Getting into the Khyek sometimes does not work correctly and I can die or lose a lot of health by being on the water.

I'll add anymore if I find them.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • fier#4380 fier Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    legendary dragon keys do not seem to work in dwarven gods skirmish anymore
  • antsaooantsaoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My hunter's at-wills and encounters feel slower than before. Aiming is also harder.
  • mitchrapppcpmitchrapppcp Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I'm unable to withdraw strongbox keys from guild bank after new content drop. This is a huge deal to alot of guilds. Hope it is fixed ASAP.

PS; we also pass out these keys to our guild members. So we need to be able to split them up and trade them.
  • manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    The scarfs disappear when riding your mount, it's been happening for the Demon Sleds, but with Sea of Moving Ice the bug has spread to any mount. Also, the Turmian Merchant's Headdress is making my character bald :(
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    Changes Saved in your settings are not saved after you LOG OFF
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • haylenorehaylenore Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    After the mod dropped, I ran on my DC and noticed that my Chains wasn't hitting the target. Then Divine Glow was not. Nor was Daunting Light. Or Flame Strike. Despite the targeting reticle being directly on the target, any ground cast power lands behind the target.

Also when Chains lands on an enemy and instead of the graphic exploding instantaneously, there is a delay before the chains wrap around the enemies.
    Update on my graphics issue.

Seems to be working now. Daring Shout showing correctly on GWF and Empowered balls showing on DC. Loot also highlighting correctly too.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    Plant growth has a 1-2 sec delay from when the animation begins to when the damage starts to tick.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I already explained the sound issue above and now it is getting worst. Example:

I am in the map Sea of Moving Ice, then I switch to my other characters which are all in the Protector's Enclave inside a building but you can hear on every single one of them the sound from Sea of Moving Ice, meaning strong wind noise, the sound of the ocean. Yes on every one of my characters. Quitting the game app "temporarely" resolves the issue.

Quite a bad and very annoying bug!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • shad0w91#3172 shad0w91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ever since the update sea of moving ice i am no longer able to get rough astral diamonds from dungeons and skirmish's on top of that when queuing up for either of them i get into them no problem however the problem is is that i don't actually get put into the group that i got matched up to be with. please fix
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I've died quite a few times because hypothermia instead of grabbing canoe. (previously mentioned by others)

when I am fishing and decide to queue for something my companion is mia at new destination.

plant growth delay. (previously mentioned by others)

autoaim for cordon of arrows is gone.

the glowy lines are gone except for in the map window (at times) and the animation to show you where things has dropped is gone.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • killerfate1killerfate1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Strongbox keys and Legendary Dragon keys, and lock box keys all now get stuck to which ever character buys/picks them up. They are grayed out and can not be deposited into any bank.
  • stocksaucerstocksaucer Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Not sure, but is anyone having issues with getting runics. Did I need to do something before going to new place? I am getting quests but just experience no runics to move forward in the campaign? Have zero
  • nigglenogglenigglenoggle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Plant growth for hunter ranger has two second delay from activation of power and when damage begins to tick. what is this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? This best be a ninja Nerf and be getting fixed asap. I haven't even run a second dungeon after I noticed it in one because of much this impacts our class after all the stuff you've done to every class.. I've stuck around since the day this game has come out on PC. this is a deal breaker for me. if this doesn't get fixed within a few weeks im out. All my hr friends are beyond peeved as well. this obviously wasn't what you meant to do with the power so how about stepping up to the plate and fixing a huge problem that yall created cuz you didnt test your programming thoroughly before releasing. thanks for ruining this otherwise amazing update for me
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Seems the devs only use the preview server and feedback to see which bugs they should keep to exploit their player base.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    when fishing if you run out of bait of the type you are using you can't use your other bait. it won't let you fish anymore.
  • geekoftimegeekoftime Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    cant get anything but xp and gold from new quest line
    The map rendering flashes red/green occasionally. Others I've spoken to have also witnessed this. Only small parts such as a fence etc.

Nothing game breaking but worth a mention.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • dravedragonheart#7919 dravedragonheart Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    This is a more urgent bug that can make the area simply unplayable for seemingly no reason my character and all others will get dragged into aggro and when you are sailing that kills you, for some reason the aggroed state gets stuck to the character and they are stuck at whatever spawn point they respawn at. Changing locations or instance changing is not an option since I'm stuck in an aggro-ed state even though I could be on the main island where there are no enemies leaving my only option to either change toons or log off to fix the issue. Needs a solution quick as this is a potential area breaking bug.
    Post edited by dravedragonheart#7919 on