test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

parcels are still terrible, where are the "expected" every 5th packages?

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
kept getting unidenified blue items and ice fireworks, and some rank 5's.

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Well, i got my first Forgehammer of Gond and Embellished Apparatus of Gond from the refunded batch of Starlight Parcels.
    But i got my fair share of random junk as well.
    So, i guess the Starlight Parcels are working as described now.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    U know the only change was that instead of getting nothing u now get, as intended, blue usless gear.
    The droprates werent changed.
    Its still a very great event
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Opened 40+ parcels, best drop was a weapon transmute, not impressed
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    nm
    Post edited by diloul31 on
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Opening those parcels is nice.. The bad experience about this event is the fact that about 30% of ingame population can be called a cheater or scammer. That's my average experience so far.
    The giftparties generate more hate than anything else in this game I ever experienced...even PVP is a joke against this horrible experience of getting grouped with some of those poor individuals. My ignorelist just expoldes during this event
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    In the spirit of the season, give. Don't HAMSTER because one person in the party didn't.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    All you can do is either create an organized party, or join one, where gifts are exchanged one after the other with taking turns.
    Most scammers will try to avoid such parties, since they're rather looking for the "let's do all gifts at once" groups...

And as mentioned in another thread, it would be great, if the Devs would take the time to add a small mechanic to the gift buff in game. As long as you give gifts, you will also receive gifts.

Anyway, i'm currently collecting my parcels again, keeping them for the Winter Festival Zenit, and then open them all in one go. B)
    Merry Christmas!
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I open my gifts and do not rethink about what otherones do or not...it's only that i wish to delete those moments from my memory , meeting those ugly people.
    I am not talking about somone , who opens 9/10...that's only a player who can't count .
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's always best to form groups from your guild or alliance, they are far less likely to try and cheat you.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox