test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Nine Hells Guides (SW Guides Index)

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
edited July 2017 in The Nine Hells
Well met and welcome to the Scourge Warlock Guides Index. This thread is here to provide a list of known, up-to-date, and popular Class Guides for the Scourge Warlock. This thread in particular will list SW Class Guides. It will not list individual General Gameplay Guides. Each Class Forum will have its own Class Guide Index for their respective Class and the General Guides Forum will have its own General Guide Index as well.

Thread Index Frequently Asked Questions:
How to get your Guide Listed?
  • Class (non-general) Guides:
    • To get your Class Guide listed in the appropriate Class Index Sticky, please head to the appropriate Class Forum, post your guide there in a thread, and then reply to that Class' Guide Index with a link and short description of your Class Guide.
  • General (non-class) Guides:
    • To get your General Game Guide listed, all you need to do is post your guide in a thread on our Guides Forum and then reply to the General Guides Index sticky with a link and short description of your General Guide.
What are the Rules, Stipulations, or Expectations for Guides?
  • In order to maintain accuracy, relevance, originality, security, forum Rules & Policies and Guidelines appropriateness, and up-to-date listings, we will not allow the submission of other people's Guides or Guides that are not posted on our forum (no external site guides exept for Googledocs and Wordpress). We may however provide links to other sites that meet our Terms of Service in the "Other Links" section, but we will not link directly to off-site guides themselves in the Guides Indexes.
  • Also, in order to keep your Guide Listed here, we will require each guide to be regularly updated. Generally one update every couple months will suffice, as well as updates following the release of new Modules or other Major and Relevant Gameplay Changes. Guides that are deemed out-of-date will be removed from their respective Guide Index(es) but won't be removed from the forum itself.
  • If your guide gets removed from a Thread Index for being outdated, in order to get it added back, please update your Guide Thread accordingly and then post again to the appropriate Thread Index as stated above in the "How to get your Guide Listed" FAQ listing.
Update on External Links: Posting links to Guides and Builds on Googledocs and Wordpress is fine, but only these two sites at this time are approved. All such posted material will be reviewed before added to the Guide Threads, must not contain links or advertisements to anything that violates our Terms of Service or Rules & Policies and Guidelines or in-game viewable EULA, and will be routinely checked for continued compliance. We won't be issuing warnings over such infractions for first offenses (probably not at all unless its clear the user intentionally will not cooperate), we'll just simply notify the offender that changes need to be made else the guide and links to it on the forums will be taken down from our forum.

Please know that I look through and update each Guide Sticky on a weekly basis. Usually on my first day off for my work week. My work week consists not of Sunday through Saturday, instead it consists of Thursday through Wednesday and my working days can sometimes vary work week to work week.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Scourge Warlock Guides
    • Seducer: Alluring Guide to Scourge Warlock
      • Offers 4 optimal Builds that synergise together and make elaborate use of the Loadout feature! It is aimed at both new and experienced Warlocks alike, granting useful insight on how to engage in all content in a multitude of thrilling ways.

Scourge Warlock Builds

Other Scourge Warlock Resources

Post edited by zebular on
  • auralieauralie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Zebular, where do i find the guide for a pve sw as there is nothing to click on for a guide, normally you give a very good guide to follow and it helps a lot for those of us thats not savvy about the characters.
  • volkihar#6493 volkihar Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I need a mod 11 SW build too.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    auralie said:

Zebular, where do i find the guide for a pve sw as there is nothing to click on for a guide, normally you give a very good guide to follow and it helps a lot for those of us thats not savvy about the characters.

I need a mod 11 SW build too.

Firstly, @zebular is not responsable for guides, neither he have to look and add them by himself. This index post work in simple way.
    Players submit own builds, guides and then @zebular add link to these posts in his index post..
    In other words, if I submit my own tempt Build, zebular would add link link right below line > Scourge Warlock Builds<

But seems no players submitting any guides, builds.. So more less you guys will had to go with old fashion way, by exploiting Search feature :)
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    I have a guide posted on MMO minds that I will be updating once Mod 11 is out for console. Please ntoe that this is aimed at Xbox and PS4: mmominds.com/2016/12/31/steal-life-to-the-fullest-shaboks-pve-hb-temptation-guide-mod-10-xbox/
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • stathisjoestarstathisjoestar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Here is my Scourge Warlock Guide:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230555/seducer-alluring-guide-to-scourge-warlock-multi-loadout-mod-11

With Module 11b around the corner, this Guide contains up-to-date information. More so, it offers 4 optimal Builds that synergise together and make elaborate use of the upcoming Loadout feature! It is aimed at both new and experienced Warlocks alike, granting useful insight on how to engage in all content in a multitude of thrilling ways.

You may win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230555/seducer-alluring-guide-to-scourge-warlock-multi-loadout-mod-11

With Module 11b around the corner, this Guide contains up-to-date information. More so, it offers 4 optimal Builds that synergise together and make elaborate use of the upcoming Loadout feature! It is aimed at both new and experienced Warlocks alike, granting useful insight on how to engage in all content in a multitude of thrilling ways.

I guess here need use > @zebular , < to get his attention. :) I even start to think that class forum should have own moderator which would preserve order, and also update posts/index...
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017

I guess here need use > @zebular , < to get his attention. :) I even start to think that class forum should have own moderator which would preserve order, and also update posts/index...
    Which posted 6 hours ago, while I was at work. ;) I'll be doing a review of the guide threads tomorrow evening after work for things to add while I was on pride fest vacation. Cheers.

edited May 2017
    zebular said:

Which posted 6 hours ago, while I was at work. ;) I'll be doing a review of the guide threads tomorrow evening after work for things to add while I was on pride fest vacation. Cheers.

So you have to read all guides, before adding tag in index page. Poor zeb.

Now with @stathisjoestar, case it would be understandable if you wouldn't respond for one day. You already busy with observing/moderating other forum parts.

However, because you already too busy, bring @mrshabok, case, which he wrote guide in march< and no respond where since then... :) All because he didn't tag your name in his post to get attention.

But also brings question who will maintain lined guides/builds.?

Also, in order to keep your Guide Listed here, we will require each guide to be regularly updated. Generally one update every couple months will suffice, as well as updates following the release of new Modules or other Major and Relevant Gameplay Changes. Guides that are deemed out-of-date will be removed from their respective Guide Index(es) but won't be removed from the forum itself.

Why not add small tag to each guide/build.

So even if it got undated, we will know that this guide/build where for x module. And if it got updated, and player report that he done changes,, you will had just change Mod x,,,

Other options remain, that each class would had own sub moderator which would maintain forum order and indexes.
    Gustave Le Bon.

edited May 2017

Now with @stathisjoestar, case it would be understandable if you wouldn't respond for one day. You already busy with observing/moderating other forum parts.

I also work as a Pharmacy Technician for 40+ hours, 5+ days a week as well as socialize in the real world and then I always try to get 8 hours of sleep each night... try.

However, because you already too busy, bring @mrshabok, case, which he wrote guide in march< and no respond where since then... :) All because he didn't tag your name in his post to get attention.

Do read the full original post, including the bottom byline update:
    zebular said:

Update on External Links: Posting links to Guides and Builds on Googledocs and Wordpress is fine, but only these two sites at this time are approved. All such posted material will be reviewed before added to the Guide Threads, must not contain links or advertisements to anything that violates our Terms of Service or Rules & Policies and Guidelines or in-game viewable EULA, and will be routinely checked for continued compliance. We won't be issuing warnings over such infractions for first offenses (probably not at all unless its clear the user intentionally will not cooperate), we'll just simply notify the offender that changes need to be made else the guide and links to it on the forums will be taken down from our forum.

Other options remain, that each class would had own sub moderator which would maintain forum order and indexes.

Yeah, having that many moderators is just unrealistic. With how busy the guide threads and forums are, updating the threads once a week or as time permits is just fine. Tags are not necessary, for I already get updated for each reply to any thread I make or participate in. If one really needs my attention, a Private Message is better, otherwise it just feels like spam being notified of a thread multiple times about the same post.

Added, thanks! Let me know if you'd like a different introduction paragraph listed below it.

• stathisjoestarstathisjoestar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Thank you very much ! ^.^ It is great as it is, I really appreciate it having my Guide listed !

You may win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.

• giz#2086 giz Member Posts: 190 Arc User

How relevant are these guides now in 2019?

Useless, Mod 16 changed everything.