test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox One Guild Spotlight: Relax It's Just A Game

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We made a community, we help everyone, and anyone who needs it no matter the cost. We are a family, and just like families we stick together.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10294813-xbox-guild-spotlight:-relax-it's-just-a-game

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Best Alliance ever
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Congratulations!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    theopvtheopv Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Been in relax since day 2. Its a fantastic guild. I have never known so many people just... "play for fun" and still get so much done collectively. I've made friends from the US, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Australia, Denmark and so on and this for me is what makes the game fun. I do love the fact that although there are plenty of people in the guild who, for example, don't need dragon flight gear, they still come in and do their part so others can get theirs. This type of selfless act is in abundance in this guild and alliances. Love 'em all :smiley: I have been witness to some hilariously epic fails (e.g. FBI in the early stages) and we just wipe ourselves down and try again.
    Don't get me wrong there have been plenty of dramas en route, personality clashes, people are people and not everyone will get on but the write up about the guild leader "Bones" was spot on. He has to be one of the most well balanced people I have come across. Is calm, collected, reasonable..... (Unless you ask him to stop making "alts"). Keep it up guys.