test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[All platforms] 2x RP, AD, XP, Guild Marks, and Enchants!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
While many of our adventurers will be stuffing their faces, how about we stuff your schedules by holding five different 2x events this weekend! Are you ready for 2x RP, AD, XP, Guild Marks, and Enchants & Runes? We know we are!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10280103-2x-rp,-ad,-xp,-guild-marks,-and-enchants!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Can't wait to see the AD exchange hit 500.
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    It's ben 500 for at least 2 months .....

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

It's ben 500 for at least 2 months .....

On PC, yes. On the consoles, no.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    does this mean no black friday?
  • Options
    nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Be patient..... maybe maybe not
  • Options
    mikal#9243 mikal Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    The time it takes to accomplish anything at all it should be double RP and AD every week. Im not even joking
  • Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    hav0clol said:

Well, the announcement did contain this quote:

Who knows, there may be more up our sleeves.

Make of that what you will, but I'm going to guess there will be a sale! :D

@samaka#2511
  • Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

hav0clol said:

Well, the announcement did contain this quote:

Who knows, there may be more up our sleeves.

Make of that what you will, but I'm going to guess there will be a sale! :D

cheers for this, my information-age attention span didn't allow me to read that far
  • Options
    tanais58cranetanais58crane Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    And we can expect the exchange to resume normal operations soon.
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Thank you

This is going to be a good weekend. Personally i would prefer no 50% off zen store, but i think it will still come
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    You would prefer to NOT have a sale? Why? You don't like discounted things? :)

Or is it that you just don't like the ZAX backlog that results when people know there is a deep discount coming up?
    @samaka#2511
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    mynaam said:

Thank you

This is going to be a good weekend. Personally i would prefer no 50% off zen store, but i think it will still come

why u prefer to not have a sale? double prices in ZEN shop and u are happy then?
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    maybe if he is selling stuff that you can find on the market, the price on ah will have to go down 50% too
  • Options
    crosshandscrosshands Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    what is AD and RP please.
  • Options
    ijonumijonum Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Well, if there's NO 50% zen sale after all this HAMSTER they thrown at us lately then I think I'm done with this game.
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User

AH : auction house
    RP : refining points i think
  • Options
    traninh#9703 traninh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Lol just noticed there are NO astral diamonds reward in the daily invoking. I get other rewards but no Astral diamonds. Please fix

Ps4
  • Options
    mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Since the update that purposely changed daily invoke nobody gets rough AD anymore; you get some bonus multiplier instead that applies to any other activity you do that generates rough AD (Salvage, dungeons, skirmishes etc)

There's some stickies up that explain it better, it's not a bug though or a thing that needs/is something that will be fixed. It's intentional & a new game feature.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Lol just noticed there are NO astral diamonds reward in the daily invoking. I get other rewards but no Astral diamonds. Please fix

Ps4

Welcome back after a long 'vacation'. It has been changed for months.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***