test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Giants' Lockbox Stomps In!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
While these boxes carry many goods, the most searched-for possessions are the artifacts and dangerous beasts the frost giants have collected.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9944863-the-giants'-lockbox-stomps-in!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    Crystalized (sic) Enchantment Pack
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I originally read that as "Mythic" mount and then looked again...ahhh "Mystic"....
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    You might sell a few key bundles if you got rid of the rip off prizes, got two green insignia from one, total value wasn't even 2k AD, hard to get excited about returns like that.
  • diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    null
    i had a chest elementary evil in glorious chest...
    Can contain archons, i got a transmutation inside, value : 189da....

189da enought said.
  • ovacomerovacomer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have not received very good return from lockboxes. I am very reluctant to purchase more keys.
  • bajadera#5007 bajadera Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I stopped buying keys.
    Inspected players who found legendary items from lock boxes, they usually are weak players and spend little time in the game and get rewarded more then players that play for hours everyday.

Also seen many times that the same people getting good drops from lock boxes.
    Two legendary's found in a row etc etc.
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I agree, it aeema that the less you play the more rewarded you are. I have an alt acct that i was working on with my brother and he was pulling mounts and companions. Even an artifact while in the same time period and number of keys i got nothing to show but some runestones.
  • mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Just wait till the next 50% off everything you will see alot of the same people pulling legendary after legendary items the last time they had one I saw the same person get 7 yes 7 legendary items within 10 mins. I bought my 100 keys and got jack. I've only been able to get a couple epic things and finally pulled a +5 ring after playing every single day for 8 months. So out of all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I've heard about this game over the years doesn't compare to the lockboxes biggest rip off
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Hey just got another pair of green insignia from lockbox, two in a week. Get rid of junk drops please they are a rip off.

This particular reward was junk when this lockbox stomped in, not something that became undesirable over time. Devs should have know this and changed it before it was released to us.