test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

level 60 pinata, WHY?

xdebianxxdebianx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
who is the genius that decided that the pinatas for the Halloween event had to be level 60?

I tend to play solo, although I do have a limited number of friends who play. One of my toons is level 42, and I just spent 15 minutes pounding on a pinata with no noticeable effect.

I have a level 17 toon, that doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hades of ever getting anything out of one of them.

so, the question remains, why make the pinatas level 60?

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    If you take it to an area where you'll be scaled up (Stronghold, or carefully navigate to a Tyranny of Dragons area), you can (probably) whack it alone.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The rank 1 and 2 enchants explain a lot. The reason there are so many jobless vagrants walking around Neverwinter is because the enchant factory on the east end of town was closed down and all the workers fired. Check the tags, those pinatas are made in Kara Tur, which is also where the rank 1 and 2 enchantment production was outsource to.... coincidence???

Bring jobs back to Neverwinter! Down with the pretender! Down with Neverember!
  • Options
    angryantzliveangryantzlive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    It's probably a "bug" that we are all exploiting. They should really be level 70. I am sure they will let us know in 5 or 6 mods :wink:
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    kvet said:

The rank 1 and 2 enchants explain a lot. The reason there are so many jobless vagrants walking around Neverwinter is because the enchant factory on the east end of town was closed down and all the workers fired. Check the tags, those pinatas are made in Kara Tur, which is also where the rank 1 and 2 enchantment production was outsource to.... coincidence???

And you alone can fix it, you have a plan to make Neverwinter great again.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

kvet said:

And you alone can fix it, you have a plan to make Neverwinter great again.
    You mean make it great again only for humans, right?
    No, only for human Paladin. Not all those ugly Orc, Dragonborn came to town to steal our job or those yippy human working as TR. Those are thieves. We need to depot them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    No one but me can fix it. If anyone else tried and succeeds, it's only because the game is rigged and they're cheaters.

Anyway, excuse me, I spotted Harper Boward in the back room.... be back later.
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

Well, giving at least rank 6s instead of rank 1s will help. But, bots...

there are no more bots. They closed down the gateway to hinder bots.
    Oh, wait! The bots still do automate professions. Now via the GUI which is 3s slower for 9 tasks. It's the honest players without scripts that got whacked over the head as usually.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    I got one for my level 27 character
    opened it in protectors enclave
    3 other people joined in and it died in 10 seconds
  • Options
    akita#8849 akita Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    null
    Also- announce opening it in zone chat and where you are at. Some folks an be quite helpful at times :)
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    kvet said:

#makeNeverwintergreatagain?