test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chiropractor needed: Apply within

iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
Upon transformation to either form, the wandering illusionists participating in the Masquerade of Liars event appear to have an issue with their neck vertebrae. They continue walking with their heads tilted upward in what must be the most uncomfortable position I've seen. This is not how the animation has behaved in past events.
"I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    They are illusionists. What you see is just illusion.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    Fortunately (for the Illusionists), when you trade a charm to them, they immediately straighten up. Must be some extra magic to those charms...
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    It really confused me when I saw what seemed to be headless formorian witch. As mentioned, she straightened up when the screen zoomed in for the dialogue option and she was walking upright after.

The Glabrezu in the ME quest for defending Mantrol Derith also have messed up posture. They start out prone and appear to slither towards the player before instantly being upright to attack.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother