test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Careful Attack is not quite as fixed as people think

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
About half way through this clip I realised CA is not quite as fixed as the game makers think... I am extremely drunk right now as I have been to my mums b-day festivities and reeeeeeally struggling to write this, which is completely irrelevant, but hey here is the clip http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wdj40/video/22686719 so before I wake up tomorrow with a massive hangover which of you can spot what is wrong in this clip?
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Didn't watch all of the clip but I've noticed it still locks serpents into a permanent 2 stacks of ranged on the pc during cn runs, which I thought had been fixed.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    jonkoca said:

Didn't watch all of the clip but I've noticed it still locks serpents into a permanent 2 stacks of ranged on the pc during cn runs, which I thought had been fixed.

Ah ha, yep that is almost it.

Weirdly if you have 1 or 0 stacks of Ranged Aspect of the Serpent, Careful Attack will tick and give you another stack of Ranged AotS.

BUT if you attack enough times in Ranged to take you into Melee AotS.... Then Careful Attack ticks do not give you Ranged stacks of AotS.

Basically when you are in Ranged, if you attack slower then you can get more attacks with Ranged AotS.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Weird HR magic. Don't mind really, it buffs my thorn ward and Roa in Pve and I never use it in PvP anyway.
    No idea what my toon is now.