test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Match fixing also ruins PVP (Reason Nr 3 for dead PVP)

matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
Hi fellow Gamers, dear Devs! (I would love a Mod to forward this to Devs, thank you!)

I know this will make some amongst this small PVP community angry, but i really don't care, cause this, namely match fixing is a huge problem besides 1. BiS Premades and PUGstumping and 2. leeching PVE pugs, who just come for easy AD.

Lately i have addressed these 2 in separate threads, now time to finish the trilogy.

I really would love to see this dealt by huge and i mean huge bans.

I was right now in PVP DOM and my team was a combo of mixed premades. We had 2 BiS DCs so i was prepaired for an easy victory tbh. Now what happened, there was zero fight, my team mates (how i hate this word in such cases) did absolutely nothing, they instantly gave up. Now there was no "GG" called so i assume it was agreed beforehand, if they meet, one side capitulates on the spot and so they did.

Nobody needed to be a genius to see there was something fishy going on, so i asked wtf is happening and got replied: "It's guild."

Now what do i care of it's a nearly in house, please let's fight or close this rotten thing called PVP.

I am fed up with this part of the game, it's more corrupt than a politicians corner.

A true SOLO player like me has no chance to enjoy this part of the game now anymore. I first must get lucky with PUGs, then ask Jesus for a smaller premade as opponents, so we might get a chance and at last, avoid fixed matches, where my own team mates stick me in the back.

Disgusting all i can say, all who participate in this mess should be very ashamed of themselves, such a low style and childish behavior, not worth to call it PVP!

The ancient roman gladiators are spinning in their graves.

The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
David Icke

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    It extended even worse to members in an alliance
    and the possible drama of people having their egos broken if attacked
    and subsequently officers not wanting to deal with it (nor should they have to)
  • Options
    manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    These are people Qing without caring or even asking their guildies if they wanna group, why be in a guild at all? Now when they run into someone of their guild the least they should do is grow a pair and at least fight for a while, doesn't make sense to solo queue and all of the sudden you're all about your guild again.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I logged in the other day and was on a team with a trio from one guild who refused to fight the five man pre on the other team. I got down and was slaughtered a couple of times, but there was no prayer with a trio of 3.5+ guildies there to save the day.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Amen....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!