test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Server disconnection again and again and over and over again...

c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
So, I've returned after three months or so to play the MOD 10 storyline which I really like and I think that an AMAZING job was done to create what I've seen thus far, HOWEVER, I can't manage to play 5 minutes without either tremendous rubberbanding and/or server timeout that disconnects me entirely.
Currently around 3-4 AM here in Eastern Europe and still no luck playing the game as intended.

Couldn't the Neverwinter and Cryptic behind the game take a completely another provider, the one that's not trying to ruing the connection between the Europe and USA? OR, at least, make one European Server so that the rest of us can enjoy properly without losing our nerves and time trying to even log-in to the server.
True Neutral
Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• droopboxdroopbox Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    has this issue been resolved? i recently downloaded neverwinter.. and i cant play because as soon as i start playing 1 o 2 min in i get Disconnected from server, and back to the login screen. I log in back and start playing again and 1 min into the game and i get disconnected again. This happens endlessly and unless i find out a way to stop this i will have to drop the game , i was looking forward soo much to play this. :(