test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drake animation should be cancellable

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
The Drake mounts' animation should be cancellable like all other mounts. It's extremely irritating when I get stuck with all the collision issues around and the Drake shows off (multiple times at times) instead of getting me outta there. Considering it's a premium mount, this should definitely be done.
FrozenFire

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    *bump* This needs to happen... Extremely irritating.
    FrozenFire
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    This is terribly annoying. @nitocris83, would you please pass this on? :/ I have all 3 drakes and none of them can be cancelled. That's lame cause you could even stop a sled mid-flight but not a stupid standing drake. And no other mounts seem to have such an issue.
    FrozenFire
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    The same goes for the giant, screaming Axe Beak. I sometimes accidentally tap space before I ride off, and this leaves me stuck, in a very loud and annoying animation, for a couple of seconds before I can do anything.
    I really like this mount, but until this is fixed, it's just not usable for me.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!