test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accidently sold all my Zen :(

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
So had 4000 Zen saved up and accidently sold it this morning for 309 and the price is right up at 324 now... actually the price was around 320 but all mine sold for 309 somehow.

Not happy but I have not submitted a ticket, technically it is my fault. I made a video to check as the game froze me out of the "keypad" screen when I was inputting in numbers. Then I went to the Xbox Home screen and back into the game to get the keypad back up like I normally do.

I had not realised I was in the sell screen and I attempted to sell all my Zen for 100 AD each, I was in fact just trying to store the AD I had on one of my characters.

Now I have no Zen until the price goes back down to 309 to recuperate what I lost, I will not accept buying it back for an increased value... Gutted as I was saving the Zen for the new content when it comes out next month. I have a load of AD but that is tied up until I can get my Zen back.

Anyhoo just a word of warning and be careful in the Zen exchange :(
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    :(

Genuinely gutted for you. There's nothing worse than accidentally messing up. Especially when the game mechanics (just hit A for everything!) lead you to it.

Just don't think 'Argh!, That's 50 ground out dungeons worth of AD I've just destroyed'.

;)
    Guild - Excalibur
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    ddem0n888 said:

:(

Genuinely gutted for you. There's nothing worse than accidentally messing up. Especially when the game mechanics (just hit A for everything!) lead you to it.

Just don't think 'Argh!, That's 50 ground out dungeons worth of AD I've just destroyed'.

;)

Ha ha yeah it is so frustrating, I have lost 100's of thousands of AD over my time of playing now through either accidently discarding/refining/donating something, so this is just another way of accidently throwing away your savings lol. Luckily this is not as bad as losing a Trans Enchant or something.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Maybe you need some sort of safety device on the controller, I know I do at times! I have done almost the exact same thing before and now I triple check every transaction on Zax before I hit go. I have been known to hit the wrong options on characters too...kick from group and kick from guild are WAY too close together..haha
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    I felt pretty bad buying a dancing blade from the wonderous bazzar a few days ago. Being in a rush sucks. :(
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • bozgreen#2671 bozgreen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Lost 530K AD two days ago just by completing professional tasks too quick. Donated a rare artifact cloak to a random guild because the system didn't respond as fast as I pressing the A button. Bad bad bad. But, the game goes on...
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    One day I refined 2 ranks 9 into a 10 with no preservation ward. Ofc It failed :D
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    My A button has been on the fritz lately. Its been sticking and double clicking on its own. I had one mishap with rushing a leadership task for 23k so far but fear a huge mistake is on the horizon if i dont cough up $50-60 for a new controller.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    kclowe said:

My A button has been on the fritz lately. Its been sticking and double clicking on its own. I had one mishap with rushing a leadership task for 23k so far but fear a huge mistake is on the horizon if i dont cough up $50-60 for a new controller.

This is exactly it, deffo not a game to use a broken controller with.

I have 2 control pads... My main one the left stick is broken so I cannot do any objectives properly and menu scrolling is an absolute nightmare but I can fight in combat, although I run all over the place and cannot control movement much. My 2nd controller the RB button does not work and as a HR this is my main button making this pad un-usable in combat, but I can do some objectives with it.

Anyhoo it wont be until Chrimbo that I get a new pad now from the Mrs and Son :(
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe