test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Double Monthiversary Celebration!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter is two months old on PlayStation®4! We’d like to take this time to thank each and every adventurer for defending the realms and keeping the Sword Coast safe from dragons, liches, and giants. We have quite the week(s) planned with four celebratory events spread throughout, each with their own festive way of showing our gratitude to you. Watch our trailer below to find out what we have up our sleeves for our Double Monthiversary!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/10157252-double-monthiversary-celebration!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Neverwinter has been on PlayStation®4 for two months now! That’s two months of dungeon delving, dragon slaying, and adventuring throughout the Sword Coast with Lord Neverember smiling on. We’re celebrating our “Double Monthiversary” in numerous ways, the first being a quadruple set of 2x events going on throughout the week. Are you ready for 2x Glory, AD, XP, and Enchants & Runes?

2x AD and Enchants & Runes begin on Tuesday, September 13 at 10AM PT (or after maintenance)

2x Glory and XP begin on Thursday, September 15 at 10AM PT

2x AD, Enchants & Runes, Glory, and XP end on Monday, September 19 at 10AM PT

We hope you enjoy these events in additional to the Day of the Dungeon Master, which is currently heckling its way throughout the month.
  • Options
    asmiracle#5884 asmiracle Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Legit! Hope the maintenance doesn't screw up anything or produce super lag or even totally crashing the game as it did before!
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I noticed that too. So everything stops on Monday. What are we going to do afterwards? Farm more beholder? Too many events going at one time. I still say we are getting a big patch mid October. Event calendar hasn't been updated past the 17th in over a month
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Sounds good to me.
  • Options
    doneagledoneagle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Any eta on when this starts? Post said 10am pst but its 10:20am pst and no double events.
  • Options
    dragonmage2010dragonmage2010 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I love the game don't get me wrong. But you guys say the AD exchange is player driven. I don't believe it is. What players in their right mind would push the exchange to as high as it is. You guys just need to admit that you are pushing the 2x AD to get that exchange rate so high that people are forced to purchase zen from the store if they want zen. And thus lose player base because they refuse to pay out of pocket for a FTP game.
  • Options
    dragonmage2010dragonmage2010 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Also 10:49 pacific and no double AD event
  • Options
    killybamp#8011 killybamp Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Do you have to follow on Facebook AND Twitter for a VIP code? I do Facebook, but don't do Twitter, and don't intend to.
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    "Codes for one month of VIP given out across our social channels, streams, and forums"

jsyk, I won several codes for weeklong VIPs on websites, and very few of
    the codes worked (they kept sending replacement codes til we gave up).
    You might look into that before sending out the next batch.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    The dates listed in the original post don't match the in game calendar, and right now there's no active event other than dungeon master
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I noticed that too. So everything stops on Monday. What are we going to do afterwards? Farm more beholder? Too many events going at one time. I still say we are getting a big patch mid October. Event calendar hasn't been updated past the 17th in over a month

didn't catch that. valid assumption that happened on xbox. I think you are correct
  • Options
    darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I love these type of events. Need. More. AD. :p
  • Options
    lisah#8715 lisah Member Posts: 1 New User
    How for we get the VIP codes?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    obsiddia said:

"Codes for one month of VIP given out across our social channels, streams, and forums"

jsyk, I won several codes for weeklong VIPs on websites, and very few of
    the codes worked (they kept sending replacement codes til we gave up).
    You might look into that before sending out the next batch.

You can only claim one of the codes per account, so if you have already claimed one of the week-long VIP codes, you will not be able to use another one on your account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

How for we get the VIP codes?

They gave some away on Twitter just a little bit ago. Keep watching their social media, https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame on Twitter and https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/ on Facebook, and also these forums.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Neverwinter theme won't download on multiple PS4 in my house.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    chiefcham#2722 chiefcham Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm following both Facebook and Twitter, so far I have only seen one VIP giveaway for the whole week for 10 people...is that supposed to be a promotion? or "DOUBLE MONTHIVERSARY CELEBRATION!", seems you have better chances to get the Beholder Tank mount.

Main: ChiefRogue
    (Trickster Rogue)

Alt: ChiefWarlock
    (Scourge Warlock)
  • Options
    cdmac42#2974 cdmac42 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Loved that when first exploring Protector's Enclave, I got to run into Minsc and BOO. My favorite companions from Baldur's Gate days