test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Everfrost damage and Immolation Spirits

flowcytoflowcyto Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
Cross-post from the SW forums, since another player confirmed this:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221881/immolations-spirits-transfering-everfrost-damage-to-the-sw/p1?new=1

So yea, it seems like any Everfrost damage the Spirits take is instead taken by the SW themselves.

If any SB SW using the Spirits is taking an untold amount of extra dmg in the new content sometimes, this may be why.

Comments

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    @strumslinger - Andy, for when you get back from PAX, can this one be flagged with the devs (probably whomever is looking after Class changes now... I think it might be @dreadnaught#5263)
  • Options
    bonninebonnine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    This bug is big problem in fbi for me, esp on second boss and his huge aoe. On last boss if you have spirits outside during call of winter you will die.
  • Options
    For now I'd recommend just using something like Brood of Hadar or TC till they fix this. Sucks, but I hope they catch this in their next patch, as they just addressed BT.
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Why you guys even using spirits? Why are you guys still soul binder? Honest question.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    well soulbinder has better solo target dmg, i use spirits(for sparks) than in less than 5 sec i can have tyrannical up for ss spam
  • Options
    Also w/ BT being fixed, SB is back to having better self-healing potential, as well as D2D still for AP gain between fights.
  • Options
    sadly they didnt fix this bug with todays patch

hopefuly the devs will notice, eventualy
  • Options
    Yeah, I made a comment on their last patch note thread, pointing them back here. Next patch *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    @terramak - When you get a chance can you have this added to the bug list? When immolation spirits (SW SB Daily) gets attacked in the new areas, the Everfrost damage they take is passed onto the Warlock that cast it. Giant rocks being thrown aren't something the spirits seem to move out of the way, so the Warlock gets one shot from EF damage.
  • Options

@terramak - When you get a chance can you have this added to the bug list? When immolation spirits (SW SB Daily) gets attacked in the new areas, the Everfrost damage they take is passed onto the Warlock that cast it. Giant rocks being thrown aren't something the spirits seem to move out of the way, so the Warlock gets one shot from EF damage.

To be fair, you can get around this atm by Slipping at the right time, but you really shouldn't have to do that either :/