test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers : Are recruiting again!

telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
Casual Gamers is exactly what the name suggests - a guild for gamers who have to balance their love of the game with work, family and other real-world commitments. We worked hard to build a GH20 guild with maxed boons, but we're now looking to transition and start working towards more endgame content. If you're a dungeon runner who'd like the benefits of a GH20 guild, and you're interested in helping newer players get into running mid-end game dungeons, we have a place for you.

We’re a well-established guild that’s been around since Stronghold released, we're GH 20, and have level 10 boons from the Stable, Temple, Barracks and Explorers buildings. We're keen to answer questions and provide guidance, but we encourage people to take initiative in terms of personal progression.
We welcome all players aged 21+, have no mandatory “donations” and no mandatory activities. Our goals are now focused on helping our causal crowd tackle FBI, SVA and MSP.

We have an active Facebook Community : http://tinyurl.com/casualgamers-fb

There are no weekly or daily requirements, but we do ask:
* No spamming guild or alliance chat channels
* Respect other players
* Update your member comment fortnightly, so we know you’re still active
* Join in dungeons if you have the time
* Racial, sexist or discriminatory language isn’t acceptable and will get you insta-banned
* We do Guild Dragons Friday nights at 10pm PDT. You don't have to be online, but if you are, please join us in kicking some dragon*butt

========================
PLEASE NOTE:
It will be awhile before we take on any more folk under Lv70. You are still welcome to join our facebook group and get tips while you level, but we currently need to focus on higher level toons, with the only exceptions for support roles.
========================

Night gathers, and my watch begins in just in a moment or two - hold on, I'm just grabbing a drink.
It shall not end until I start to nod off, my partner calls me away or my kid starts to cry.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory - although not through lack of trying.
I shall live and die while AFK. I am the sword in the darkness, fumbling about for the light-switch.
I am the watcher on the walls who really should be helping, but you ran off without me and I need just one minute to sort out my inventory.
I am the shield that guards the realms of men - weekdays between 6pm and 10:30pm, weekends and certain bank holidays.
I pledge my life and honor to the Casual Gamers, for this night and maybe tomorrow, depending on how I'm feeling.

"In war, late. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."
Casual Gamers
Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
"In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
Post edited by telprydain on

Comments

• killapadilla#2954 killapadilla Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would be interested in joining. I have three characters over level 70.. A SW, a GF, and a DC.

Syf@killapadilla831
    Athena@killapadilla831
    Aphrodite@killapadilla831
  • jarrall#8093 jarrall Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Thanks!
    Post edited by jarrall#8093 on
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I would be interested in joining. I have three characters over level 70.. A SW, a GF, and a DC.

Syf@killapadilla831

Athena@killapadilla831

Aphrodite@killapadilla831

Which is the 70? I'll invite it, and then can add the alts after you join.

I'd like to join please. I have a level 70 CW, currently just over 2300 item level.My gamer tag is: Khal Amari@balimbing

Invite sent.
  • killapadilla#2954 killapadilla Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    All three are over 70.. 2300 item level for the gf and dc the top one is close 2900. But cool syf@killapadilla831 thanks.
  • jaysonhijinx#1232 jaysonhijinx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So casual. Witness!

- Ani Meyer
    Just a quick update. GH12 is complete and MK6 will be starting.
  • jayrocndc#5394 jayrocndc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I would like to join as well. I have a level 70 CW. New to the game, been around for about 2 weeks now. Still learning but love to quest with other casual gamers. Alekzander Wintermor@Jayrocndc
    Post edited by jayrocndc#5394 on

I would like to join as well. I have a level 70 CW. New to the game, been around for about 2 weeks now. Still learning but love to quest with other casual gamers. Alexzander Wintermor@Jayrocndc

Tried to invite, but kept getting an error. The problem seems to be with the character name.

You can try using guild search ingame or an ingame email to @zephyr1010 for an invite.
  • jayrocndc#5394 jayrocndc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @zephyriah said:
    > I would like to join as well. I have a level 70 CW. New to the game, been around for about 2 weeks now. Still learning but love to quest with other casual gamers. Alexzander Wintermor@Jayrocndc
    >
    > Tried to invite, but kept getting an error. The problem seems to be with the character name.
    >
    > You can try using guild search ingame or an ingame email to @zephyr1010 for an invite.

Oops...spelled my own name wrong lol. That's Alekzander Wintermor haha!! Thank you!!
  • friskybasiliskfriskybasilisk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I sent an in-game email, and my character is Zanne Chandler@FriskyBasilisk8. Would enjoy gaming with you.
  • capta1nswaggcapta1nswagg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join the guild if you are still looking for members. Level 70 and fairly active when not working, name is Therai Balorfist@Rustled Jimmiez

I sent an in-game email, and my character is Zanne Chandler@FriskyBasilisk8. Would enjoy gaming with you.

I didn't get it. What is your character level?

I would like to join the guild if you are still looking for members. Level 70 and fairly active when not working, name is Therai Balorfist@Rustled Jimmiez

Game says you are already in a guild.
  • friskybasiliskfriskybasilisk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

70, IL somewhere between 2700 and 2800.

zephyriah said:

70, IL somewhere between 2700 and 2800.
    Invite sent, didn't need ilvl just character level everyone is welcome, but we have a different procedure for under 70's.
  • claspclasp Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hi Tel, I remember you from when you had the kiwi guild but you were dropping it around the time I was looking for a kiwi timezone-friendly guild. Good to see you've found a good home for yourself in this guild.
    Anyway, I've just started getting active in NW again in the last couple of weeks. Now looking for a low-stress guild to hang out with and give what I can when I can.
    Only have 1 level 70 atm, a GWF - currently in a mostly-dead guild but easy enough to leave after work tonight if I'm able to join you guys.

Character name is Beluzall Bloodmane@Ranger Ranj NZ but as I say I'll take him out of the guild he's already in, tonight after work which is in about 7 hours from the time of writing this.

Cheers.
  • silveredsagesilveredsage Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    70 CW looking for a guild as well.
    Belgarath@silveredsage
    clasp said:

Hi Tel, I remember you from when you had the kiwi guild but you were dropping it around the time I was looking for a kiwi timezone-friendly guild.
    Character name is Beluzall Bloodmane@Ranger Ranj NZ but as I say I'll take him out of the guild he's already in, tonight after work which is in about 7 hours from the time of writing this.

Cheers.

If Telprydain doesn't get you then. I'll send an invite tomorrow so you are covered either way.

70 CW looking for a guild as well.

Belgarath@silveredsage

Invite sent.
  • claspclasp Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    zephyriah said:

If Telprydain doesn't get you then. I'll send an invite tomorrow so you are covered either way.

Awesome, thanks.
  • bluelinebasherbluelinebasher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would like to join. Current group is disbanding. Nma fo@bluelinebasher IL2697

Invite sent.
  • bluelinebasherbluelinebasher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Invite sent.
    Received, joined. Ty!
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Welcome :)

If any of your old group are cool sorts you can sent them this way too.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
    edited October 2016
    Hey there, team - this is a quick update for those who missed it on facebook:
    * Please update member comments by this weekend. We expect things to get busy when the new mod drops and we need to know who is active.
    * There are now expanded guidelines on the Guild Description screen
    * We’re having a fun social gathering Friday before Dragons to welcome in Mod10. We’re going to host a mock memorial for the recently nerfed soul puppets and post the video here on the forums. There will be fun, tom foolery and prizes, so come along a little early.
    Post edited by telprydain on
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • kraayzii#9012 kraayzii Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Would like to join. 70 GWF and working on a DC.

Sir Littel Johnny@Littel Johnny

Would like to join. 70 GWF and working on a DC.

Sir Littel Johnny@Littel Johnny

Invite sent :)
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • pj76ukpj76uk Member Posts: 1 New User
    Thom Hawklight@PJ76uk
    Level 70 Great Weapon Fighter
    Left my last guild as no active members so looking for active guild to do stronghold with.
    pj76uk said:

Thom Hawklight@PJ76uk

Level 70 Great Weapon Fighter

Left my last guild as no active members so looking for active guild to do stronghold with.

Invite sent.
This discussion has been closed.