test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tips with Dungeon Master: Portobello's Game ^.^

ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
  • Weekly cap is 100 out of 400 adventuring Accredituring each week. Once the weekly 100 is reached your given Unsolicited Advice
  • Blank report cards can only be picked up once per weekly dungeon board for the campaign.
  • Beholder Personal Tank will not drop till the Portobello's "Artificer's Workshop" dungeon board.
  • You'll need 120x Crystal Dice to complete "Die Nation"
Hope this helps. :P
Post edited by ltsmithneko on

Comments

• Options
    iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Thanks!

Whats the best way to finish this as fast as possible? i mean daily? Go to the inn, finish 2 challenge, a race & do 2-3 queues?
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    1.What actually drops the beholder tank? Is it unbound?

2. How do you get the pocket pet?
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Everytime i see ^.^ i know its a neko thread lol.

Good tips.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    indylol said:

lol I just thought the same.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    kuero21 said:

indylol said:

lol I just thought the same.
    <3
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    @pr3stigex ...The Personsl Beholder Tank is rumored to drop in week two Artificers Workshop. It is BoE. Also BoE is the Pocket Pet that can drop from the chests as well...I was in party with a guildmate when he won his. You can also trade in currency for a BoP Pocket Pet.

I can not confirm the Personal Beholder Tank drop...it was a PC forum hot topic when it came out earlier this year.
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    iccyasd said:

Thanks!

Whats the best way to finish this as fast as possible? i mean daily? Go to the inn, finish 2 challenge, a race & do 2-3 queues?

Go to the inn, finish 2 challenge, a race & do MANY Queues a day. I did A LOT of queues the first day and got* 101 accredidations (done for the week) and enough Dice to get 10 out of 20 done.
  • Options
    tycchoice#2111 tycchoice Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    So do you need to do the 2 queues, 2 events, and 2 professions tasks everyday to move forward? My professions level isn't very high
  • Options
    lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User

So do you need to do the 2 queues, 2 events, and 2 professions tasks everyday to move forward? My professions level isn't very high

No, you can literally just run the campaign dungeon all day to get the 100. Or even do the race 3 times per hour. Don't have to do the 3 "bonus" things at all.
  • Options
    lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    pr3stigex said:

1.What actually drops the beholder tank? Is it unbound?

2. How do you get the pocket pet?

To be more specific on the pocket pet, you can either buy it from Respin for crystal dice, or you can get it from the chest at the end of "Respins's game"
  • Options
    tycchoice#2111 tycchoice Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I just ran respen's marvelous game and got no accreditation points?
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    You have to run the skirmish Trial of Traps @tycchoice#2111
  • Options
    cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I have run the marvelous dungeon over 20 time and not a single blank report card, is this normal? I may have discard it, can I still complete the campaing?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    cannaya said:

I have run the marvelous dungeon over 20 time and not a single blank report card, is this normal? I may have discard it, can I still complete the campaing?

Its not in the chest, its a rando drop that you actually have to pick up. I have gotten 6 so far
  • Options
    cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User

cannaya said:

Its not in the chest, its a rando drop that you actually have to pick up. I have gotten 6 so far
    I know it drop from monster, but it cant drop for me... You got 6 of them? It is not limited to one by week?

• Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Just a quick one for the swinging blades... this may be obvious to everyone else, but it wan't to me...

I'd been running my TR through the trial of traps and having no issues, but when I switched to my DC she was getting slapped about and spike drained almost constantly by those swinging axes.

Took me a few goes to realise that the axes were just catching the tiniest trailing corner of her cloak and knocking hér like a bulldozer had hit her square on.

Disabled visuals on it and bingo. No more axe death
  • Options
    cannaya said:

cannaya said:

I know it drop from monster, but it cant drop for me... You got 6 of them? It is not limited to one by week?

6 different toons
  • Options
    iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User

iccyasd said:

Thanks!

Go to the inn, finish 2 challenge, a race & do MANY Queues a day. I did A LOT of queues the first day and got* 101 accredidations (done for the week) and enough Dice to get 10 out of 20 done.
    yeah i end up staying near race NPC doing trials & traps for sometime, 4 each round from trials, 3 race every 1h30m (6-9) so yeah when the profession is something easy i would do that too, got them max for both my char
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)