test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon Enchantment for CW?

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
I'm back at that question :p Anybody have the numbers? What's the best weapon enchantment for a CW? Dread (as a Renegade with Spell Twisting)? Lightning (as a Renegade with Icy Veins)? What about Vorpal and Feytouched? I have I think 92% crit severity and 100% crit most of the time.
FrozenFire

Comments

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Dread still out performs Vorpal and the rest - the best thing to check would be @thefabricant's CW guide in the CW class section, as he goes through extensive data between the major enchantments.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Dread still out performs Vorpal and the rest - the best thing to check would be @thefabricant's CW guide in the CW class section, as he goes through extensive data between the major enchantments.

It hasn't been updated with the Lightning changes :/ I ignored the lightning changes until @thefabricant praised Icy Veins a lot :p
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Dread outperforms vorpal....except on single target focused boss fight builds running with maxed buff/debuff boss killing parties.
  • Options
    acro33acro33 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    I use Dread now and it has proven far better than the Lightning, Vorpal and Plague Fire I've used in the past.
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    T.Fey why not?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    firebreath86firebreath86 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I might Be incorrect but wasnt All fabs testing done for spellstorm cw's?
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Thaumaturge with Spell Twisting, Icy Veins, Owlbear Cub and T.Fey,

that's what you need.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪