test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Frostfire has too much health

two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
Frostfire is a big remorhaz in Cold Run that drops a repeatable quest. Frostfire has much, much more health than the wolf (Snowstalker), giant (Arngrim the Fierce) and orc (Grishnak the Cruel) that also drop repeatable quests in Cold Run. Frostfire has so much health that the fight is tedious.

I do enjoy dodging Frostfire's attacks and avoiding the little remorhaz buddies that respawn during the fight, but at some point it becomes a slog. If the gigantic health pool is set in stone, then Frostfire's repeatable quest should have better rewards than the other repeatable quests.
Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
Post edited by two30 on

Comments

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Funny, I thought I was bugged or something when I fought him (I don't run with damage floaters on). Yes, he seems way out of line with the rest of the named folks in the STK areas.
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    He is fun so please just add a little reward. Too much reward and he will become like a mini HE and not able to be soloed due to the crowd.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Whats worse is I had him pop up whilst doing the daily today of killing 8 young remorhaz. After I killed 8, it said to kill an adult, so I went "oh, okay, looks like Frostfire is going down".

So after 5-7 mins on my DC swearing at the PC, I finally solo'd Frostfire only to discover he wasn't even part of the quest line *RAGE FLIP DESK*.

So yes, +1000000 to aligning his health to be more consistent as the other bosses.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Still has less HPs than baphomet, and this is a solo fight too. Killed it with my cleric in less than a minute, because it's static and not very dangerous. It's a fun little fight. There's no need to make it longer or shorter. It's just a side quest, so who cares.
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    the thread was made because someone cares.