test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In Search of Boots, where are they being found in Lonelywood?!?

boldorianboldorian Member Posts: 30 Arc User
Hey Gang, been attempting to find the boots in Lonelywood, and boy are they elusive. I have completed over 60 Heroic Encounters, and so far nada! Just wondering where they are being found, and in which heroic encounters. I have mostly ran the larger ones, when I find the right que with a group to run them, with a few small encounters here and there. Has anyone found them in the small one person heroic encounters, and just the 3 larger ones?

Comments

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    You can find them in this thread. I would love to trade them with you, unfortunately, they are bound.
  • Options
    Thanks, I guess it is back to Bryn, since I have no boots and quite of bit of the rest. Maybe my luck will change, with a change of scenery, all white where I can't see a thing!!
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Bryn definitely seems to be the place to go for boot drops. All three of my characters now have them :) Only my CW got two pairs...of the same type. Between them, they have also picked up 27 Lanolin. I don't know how many HEs that involved but my HR got his boots at the end of one 90 minute session, my CW got his two pairs after three sessions of 90, 90 and 120 minutes while my lucky little SW got her pair on her second HE...but kept going for another half hour or so to try for some Lanolin. I think all three will do future HEs in Lonelywood as they now need Lanolin and that seems to be the best place to get it.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    qexotic said:

Bryn definitely seems to be the place to go for boot drops. All three of my characters now have them :) Only my CW got two pairs...of the same type. Between them, they have also picked up 27 Lanolin. I don't know how many HEs that involved but my HR got his boots at the end of one 90 minute session, my CW got his two pairs after three sessions of 90, 90 and 120 minutes while my lucky little SW got her pair on her second HE...but kept going for another half hour or so to try for some Lanolin. I think all three will do future HEs in Lonelywood as they now need Lanolin and that seems to be the best place to get it.

Lanolin drops are about the same in Bryn shander and lonelywood. From my experience lanolin drops more in Bryn shander, since my CW almost exclusively did lonelywood and barely has any Lanolin, while my DC got plenty from bryn shander.
  • Options
    Ok, so boots in Bryn Shander, and Lanolin in Lonelywood. My main character has 17 Lanolin from HE there, and since I did only a couple in Bryn, I found no boots. I will have to try my CW for awhile, just to see what happens there. Thanks!! :wink:
  • Options
    jaysun1977jaysun1977 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User
    For completion's sake:

Zone unique HE drops:

- Bryn Shander: Boots
    - Lonelyood: Northern Animal Fat
    - Cold Run: Permafrost Shard
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

For completion's sake:

Zone unique HE drops:

Is Permafrost shard a reinforcement kit or a profession asset?
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User

For completion's sake:

Zone unique HE drops:

Not too sure but this is the current wiki entry for it:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Permafrost_Shard

• Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    qexotic said:

For completion's sake:

Zone unique HE drops:

Not too sure but this is the current wiki entry for it:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Permafrost_Shard

Ok thx, looks like a professions asset like lanoline or Nothern Animal Fat but used for restore the new stuff
  • Options
    jaysun1977jaysun1977 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User

For completion's sake:

Zone unique HE drops:

It is a profession asset used in restoring the runic chest piece.