test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PAX West 2016 [9/1-9/6]

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Hey everyone!

I'll be going to PAX West this year to help out with Gigantic. If any of you are going, make sure to drop by the Perfect World booth and say hey!

I'll also most likely be attending the Acquisitions Inc. live show on 9/4. It'll be my first time watching one of these in person, so it should be fun.

Hope to see some of you there!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    I am so jealous! I hope you have a great time, Andy! :smiley: Grab me some swag! LOL!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Lucky you, I'm dying to see what happens to the AI team at PAX. The final episode of the series left things in a rather desperate state. However the masked paladin/avenger (AKA:Kylo Ren) reveal was legendary :smiley: