test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild recruiting for New Arc users

kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to Guild Recruitment! [Read Before Posting].

Since some newer users aren't able to make new posts, they can use this one, instead of posting the recruiting messages on the Guild Recruiting rules post.
My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
kuI2v8l.png

Comments

• Anyone interested in joining Heroes of the Last Age message me on Psn my screen name is UltraHumanTrash
  • Well since I don't have to permission to start a Guild Recruitment discussion I will start in on this thread until I have the proper permissions.

Anyone Interested in joining a Ps4 guild come join MSG. We are a mature group of gamers that play and chat on a daily basis. We are happy to help people and we are primarily a PvE guild. Some of us are veterans of the military either from the U.S. or Canada although we accept players from anywhere especially because our current members play at all hours. If interested shoot MooseKnuckle@Mooseknuckle56 a message via private message or mailbox if im not online. We all use chat as well but not a requirement! Thanks!
  • hbhdleader#6834 hbhdleader Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey there guys, we're recruiting members for our guild Headbutt Houdini on PS4, we're looking for members level 15 and higher if interested Message me on PS4 my ID is Xprodigy_sytheX

• acidicapple92#4295 acidicapple92 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi everyone, my partner and I have just started a guild with a few of our friends and we are looking to expand. If you are interested in joining, send a message to Imcomin_Hobbit85 and tell him Acidic_Apple92 sent you. PS4 based guild by the way. NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS but would love it if you have a little under your belt. Thanks heaps for reading.

Kind Regards,
    Acidic Apple <3
  • grayl#8625 grayl Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    Hi there, I am currently a mage level 20 on PS4 looking for a guild to join. Please contact me, my name is Grayl_ (note the underscore) in-game.

I am swedish, but know english pretty well. I have experience from the good old days with Everquest (if anyone here remembers), where I played a mage gnome.
  • batman2179#2794 batman2179 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The Court of Neverwinter is recruiting. The only requirement is you must be at least level 60. Send a friend request to Batman7921 and you join the guild at the rank of Knight.
  • kalnazzar#7490 kalnazzar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Guild Name: Crusaders of the Blood Oath

Guild Motto: United we stand, divided we fall

Guild Info: We want to make the game fun and feel like a community. I don’t know about everyone else but I miss the community feel MMORPGs use to have. Now days everyone gets on and does there own thing people really don't talk to each other let alone bother to help one another anymore there is no since of family or loyalty This guild wants to bring back that old atmosphere. We want to build up a family that works together; no YELLING or blaming other members just an attitude of encouragement and respect. We don’t want to run the guild alone we want to build a council of about 10-12 people who share our values and views on this STILL amazing game. We would love to recruit players who are willing to help build this guild from the ground up. This council will be the foundation, we will come together to form a guild charter and figure out what we expect from members. Then as a group we will start recruiting looking for members that are suitable for our guild it would be awesome if we could find a few experienced raiders who would be willing to take up the reins of leadership. If we find members who enjoy PVP and desire to take up a leadership role in that area, we welcome that too. Our philosophy is loyalty! So if you are a person who hops from guild to guild, or a person who quits because the guild is not doing as well as you would like; we honestly DON’T want you. We want committed, trustworthy, responsible, and dependable people who are willing to shed blood to make this guild extraordinary.

Guild Interests: [Listed in order of most needed!]
    Devoted Cleric: Anointed Champion [Buff/Heal/DPS]
    Oathbound Paladin: Oath of Devotion [Heal/DPS/Buff]
    Oathbound Paladin: Oath of Protection
    Guardian Fighter: Iron Vanguard
    Trickster Rogue: Whisperknife
    Guardian Fighter: Swordmaster
    Scourge Warlock: Hellbringer
    Scourge Warlock: Soulbinder
    Hunter Ranger: Pathfinder
    Devoted Cleric: Divine Oracle
    Hunter Ranger: Stormwarden
    Trickster Rogue: Master Infiltrator
    Great Weapon Fighter: Swordmaster
    Control Wizard: Master of Flame
    Control Wizard: Spellstorm Mage
    Great Weapon Fighter: Iron Vanguard

Interested in joining? contact information Below
    psn: Kalnazzar
    PSN: Unh0ly_Scribe
    PSN: simmyish
    Post edited by kalnazzar#7490 on
  • Is any guild's recruiting at all? im on the game most nights if im not working, im level 23 at the moment, UK based and timezoneim in isGMT - London.
  • cheynne#9456 cheynne Member Posts: 1 New User
    Lords of the Nine guild is looking for members, 26 casual members various ranks up into the 70's , early Stronghold development & building farm at present, members happy to help others but don't specifically power level players, please PM me a PS message or search for Lords of the Nine in game or the Lords of the Nine PSN community, Happy goblin bashing warriors!
    PSN Cheynne-Stoking
    PSN- Cheynne-Stoking
    Lords of the Nine guild
    Neverwinter - Lords of the Nine community
  • joshums#2462 joshums Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey everyone, Forgotten mercs is a new guild starting out looking to get some quality people to run heroics and raids. we are a laid back guild looking for like minded people to grow with. if this sounds like you go please let one of us know!

forgottenmercs.gamerlaunch.com
  • knjghtowl7#7667 knjghtowl7 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am looking for a guild I'm level 23 and I am a regular player mostly after 3pm eastern time during the wee but all day on the weekends my psn name is Wookieluva7 add me
  • redsteel#8106 redsteel Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good evening all. New casual player (East coast USA) to the game looking for a guild that can help show me how the game works. I currently have a 45 cleric (focused on healing) and just made a warlock. I look forward to hearing from y'all.
  • darthdracuul#1496 darthdracuul Member Posts: 1 New User
    The Guild of Calamitous Intent is Looking to create a guild anew with some like minded individuals. If you like to have fun while playing all aspects of Neverwinter, quote movies, tv shows, etc. then message, Darth_Dracuul on the Ps4 and let's build a guild from scratch. I welcome all level of skilled players and all manner of experience in the game. We will help anyone with any aspects or stage in their characters' development. PvP, end game, campaigns, dungeons, skirmishes, special events, leveling, general questions, we will do it all! I am online playing this game a great bit and am def looking for other similar styled players to help build a guild from scratch. Once again, message, Darth_Dracuul on the PS4 if interested in joining the Guild of Calamitous Intent. Let's build something fun that we can all take pride in!!
  • mccallum78mccallum78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    New to this mmo. Looking for a guild. Plan to play it a bit and have the vip active. Lvl 11 and getting to grips with the game.
    Not new to mmo so if any guilds wanna adopt me while I'm just a noob then I'd appreciate it.
  • rdodds1rdodds1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    LvL 70 Drow Lock looking for a mainly PvP guild if any ...ps4 rdoddsjr
  • nel#8481 nel Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @schwein#6455 said:
    > Hey, I'm a spanish guy with a lot of time, I am new in this game but I experience in others MMORPG. I play with a Scourge Warlock (level 20) a Greatweapon Fighter (level 21) and I can create a Paladin or Guardian Figther. Usually I play with the Tank role, but I can play as a buffer or DPS. I can talk and write english and spanish, and some Russian.
    >
    > ID: TakeTheHumanity
    >
    >

Hola, yo tambien estoy en su situación, si te quieres unir a una, avisa y me uno yo tambien. Soy Scourage Warlok nvl50. Saludos
  • caseman#0869 caseman Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi ...Guardian Fighter 3K . 52 yr old gamer looking for a home. PSN:Case24
  • swimmingstud#2675 swimmingstud Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2016
    Songargrax level 14. NEw to game and looking for guild. Scourge warlock
  • ebie#4557 ebie Member Posts: 2 New User
    new player looking fo a group to run with reggulrly.. new to neerwinter but not new to mmo.... level 40 already. love to socialize and i learn super fast... good gaming all..
  • ebie#4557 ebie Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @ebie#4557 said:
    > new player looking fo a group to run with reggulrly.. new to neerwinter but not new to mmo.... level 40 already. love to socialize and i learn super fast... good gaming all.. oh psn sxyebie
  • befana#9947 befana Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, im a 35y old player from Croatia and looking for guild. I'm casual player with lvl 66 trickster character named Befana. Pls add me to some guild.
  • Savage House of ruin is currently recruiting mature members 18+. We are currently constructing guild hall rank 5. The only requirement we have for new members is to have fun and contribute when you can or want. Send me a PSN message if you want to be a part of building something great. Thanks

PSN: daprofessor217
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I've noticed a few older accounts posting their guild recruiting messages in this thread. This is not what that is for. If you are classified as a "New User" and can not create your own thread, feel free to post here to find people for your guild. This thread will be cleaned of any posts that are not made by "New Users" on occasion, even if you were a "New User" when you made your comment here, it will be removed at some point after your account switches from "New User" to "Arc User". Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jthefish22#9039 jthefish22 Member Posts: 8 New User
    need three above lvl 15 to start guild;may leave after creating the guild
    > @jthefish22#9039 said:
    > need three above lvl 15 to start guild;may leave after creating the guild
    please contact Pescexk1ngx22 to know more
    > @jthefish22#9039 said:
    > > @jthefish22#9039 said:
    > > need three above lvl 15 to start guild;may leave after creating the guild
    > please contact me on psn at Pescexk1ngx22 to know more
    >
    >
  • elneneelnene Member Posts: 1 New User
    New PS4 Guild!

Supreme Empire Lv1

Recruiting any Active English-speaking players

Requirements:
    - Must be Active
    - Must participate in the Guild Stronghold dailies
    - Be respectful
    - No sexual/racial/religious/political insults

To join us just apply in game through the Social Menu(Find Guild) and Search Supreme Empire
    You can also PM Aurone@DeadlyCode or add DeadlyCode to PSN
  • wannawrite25#2684 wannawrite25 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi Everyone. Rage of Ancients II Guild/Alliance is recruiting. We are laid back crew. We believe in respect, teamwork and having fun. We run Influence and Dragon Flight at least 5 days a week with members that are helpful with other game content. Guild Level 8 with Boons Level 5 Marketplace. Contact me on PSN at dmsea_of_sin to see if we may be a fit :smiley:
    "To a young heart everything is fun"~ Charles Dickens
  • darkmagician#1646 darkmagician Member Posts: 1 New User
    how do i join a guild on the ps4 version of the game? i am new to the game.
  • daniell842003#8054 daniell842003 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am looking to form a guild if anyone want to join send a me a message at daniell842003
This discussion has been closed.