test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drains and powers that ignore CC resist/immunity (yes, again, probably)

forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
PvP should be about skill. Both of these things have nothing to do with that.
There's not much else to say about it, I think.

Edit: No, I don't mean just courage breaker, but also roots. I run with trans elven, and the roots will still have me stuck for it's full duration.
Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    I WIll agree with you only to the part pvp should be SKILL
    ELVEN battlle level 12 should have only the 80% cc resist and not also the 30% stamina regeneration. THE reason is because they both imidiatelly apply on the user with no weaknesses.

YES i said it many times at many threads.

its even more stronger than feytouched that enchantment. feytouch can debuff 3 enemies only if u use aoe power. ALSO if the whole pt use feytouch and two classes with aoe apply it to all 5 enemies the other 3 players will not have any buff against the targets.

OTHER example is the negation it has 3 abilities but they need to get all the time damage to be always up to 10 stacks.

SERiously where is the weakness on trans elven ? it doesnt have? cc dont last 3 enemies attack you and you have endless dodge where is the weakness really?

FAIR and all happy solution would be : ELVEN BATTLE to just give the 80% cc resist it will be still op because the numbers surpass the control duration can stack someone but at least the player will not have 30% stamina regeneration. SO remove stamina regenaration from it!

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

I WIll agree with you only to the part pvp should be SKILL
    ELVEN battlle level 12 should have only the 80% cc resist and not also the 30% stamina regeneration. THE reason is because they both imidiatelly apply on the user with no weaknesses.

YES i said it many times at many threads.

its even more stronger than feytouched that enchantment. feytouch can debuff 3 enemies only if u use aoe power. ALSO if the whole pt use feytouch and two classes with aoe apply it to all 5 enemies the other 3 players will not have any buff against the targets.

OTHER example is the negation it has 3 abilities but they need to get all the time damage to be always up to 10 stacks.

SERiously where is the weakness on trans elven ? it doesnt have? cc dont last 3 enemies attack you and you have endless dodge where is the weakness really?

FAIR and all happy solution would be : ELVEN BATTLE to just give the 80% cc resist it will be still op because the numbers surpass the control duration can stack someone but at least the player will not have 30% stamina regeneration. SO remove stamina regenaration from it!

:expressionless: There are several enchantments with perma uptime. Its not like stamina is gonna do a whole lot much, except if you're a Tank maybe but Tanks generally use Negation. And you call that a 'weakness' for Negation? :p
    FrozenFire
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Stamina drain wards.. problem solved.
    (That's if your guild has them)

I don't mind fighting top players.. help's me rethink my build and aim to be better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    I don't think I'd care much if they removed the stamina from EB, to be honest. Perhaps I'd have to slot different class features, but it's not why I'm using it.

I do have access to ward, many others don't.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!