test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advice: Don't do next week's Ballod of Baphomet on Monday

two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
You should consider waiting until Storm King's Thunder launches, as the quest will have additional rewards.

Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.

Comments

• spike#5569 spike Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Thanks. I normally do.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    With the invoking changes, assuming one continues to invoke, does it make sense to do the weeklies on Monday anymore? I would think Sunday would be a better option going forward. But I'm still a bit unclear on how all that "bonus" stuff will work. Maybe it doesn't apply to things like the weekly tasks in which case never mind!
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Doesn't apply. The bonus applies only to salvaging.
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User

Aliance supply cache cant be salvaged or sold? This is a disaster i almost tought that was the bonus, phew!!

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Aliance supply cache cant be salvaged or sold? This is a disaster i almost tought that was the bonus, phew!!

That is for donation to the SH coffers.
    Not sure why getting extra stuff is a disaster. At worst, it is indifference.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    invoke bonus give 50% bonus or 100%?
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

You have no idea what you're talking about. The invoke bonus is a pool that will apply to all RAD earnings.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    ^ yup... Not just salvage, any RAD income will be affected
    FrozenFire

You have no idea what you're talking about. The invoke bonus is a pool that will apply to all RAD earnings.
    Just goes to show that the devs have done a terrible job explaining this change. I still don't fully understand it other than that invoking adds to your bonus pool. Or something.
  • generaldiomedesgeneraldiomedes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    Where can you view the size of your pool?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User

Where can you view the size of your pool?

New buff icon under your character portrait.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    rapticor said:

Just goes to show that the devs have done a terrible job explaining this change. I still don't fully understand it other than that invoking adds to your bonus pool. Or something.
    Did they explain this at all?
    I can be missing something but all the information I gathered has been from 3rd party.
    I do not know there is an official explanation.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    candinho2 said:

invoke bonus give 50% bonus or 100%?

Up to 50%, limited by your pool. So if you have a pool of 2000 and salvage a 5000 AD item, you'll get 7000 rAD and have 0 pool left; you could have gotten up to 7500 AD if you had at least 500 more in your pool. On the other hand, if you salvage a 3000 AD item with a pool of 2000, you'll get 4500 rAD and have 500 pool left.

Just to acknowledge what others have said but yeah, the bonus does not only apply to salvaging. As far as I can tell it also applies to any task that gives AD as a reward. It would have been nice to have an actual explanation post and not leaving it to players to figure out. What was posted in the patch notes was pathetic as far as communicating with your customers goes.