test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Report - Epic Dungeons - Malabog's Castle, Lair of Lostmauth, Valindra's Tower

vizfoshizvizfoshiz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
To whom it concerns,

There are bugs that are currently making the dungeon's listed in the discussion title nearly impossible. There are no red indicator's/warning lines for the boss's attack patterns and it is almost an instant wipe for anyone below ilvl 2000. This is a major issue. I have seen bug reports from multiple users and I have not seen a response from the Neverwinter Developers/ARC games. Could you please, at the least, respond to these concerns and let users no when they will be fixed? I paid for the VIP membership and have loved playing the game but will not recommend it to anyone new until these end game content bugs are addressed. I know some things are not overnight fixes but knowing about an issue and not responding is not great customer service. Your better than this ARC. Please post the epic dungeon bugs in the "known bugs" section so we at least know you are aware of the problem and (hopefully) are working on a solution. Thanks in advance for your concern with this problem.

Uther Lightbringer out

Comments

• Options
    wingettes#8042 wingettes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    This also includes the quest --> CHAPTER 4: Adventurer's of the Lost Artifact.

NO RED INDICATOR's ... which means instant death

GO to the 3:00 minute marker of the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-4xhuIR000
  • Options
    bigrong49#7420 bigrong49 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I'm going to stop playing if I can't do my dungeons. What is the point of getting to level 70 if you can't complete end-game content.
  • Options
    maxcook996#4790 maxcook996 Member Posts: 43 Arc User

I'm going to stop playing if I can't do my dungeons. What is the point of getting to level 70 if you can't complete end-game content.

Plenty of other things you could be doing till they get fixed like levelling a new character with 2x exp, farming the cta event, campaigns/boons, farming materials for the guild mimic.
  • Options
    vizfoshizvizfoshiz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am currently working on daily campaign quests in the meantime. I will be busy for quite sometime. I would like to do some dungeons though. I just hit ilvl 2050 so I am able to get into the master dungeons, but not sure if I am ready for them. Can anyone comment?
  • Options
    dadissk#1707 dadissk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    This will take forever to be fixed I guarantee it
  • Options
    Aren't there any moderators around here?
  • Options
    mocamanmocaman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Completely agree. I've spent a lot of money on this game and the fact that no one even acknowledged the fact that this is a serious issue and they are working on it, I'm out if they don't fix it soon. It's impossible to do dungeons.
  • Options
    jenax002#5227 jenax002 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have put in a lot of money in this game. Love the game but hate the fact that the devs/ moderators are not proactive enough to interact with the user base. We have a new user base on the PS4 platform and they do not care to respond. This is not helpful at all. The dungeons are unplayable and the game has turned repetitive because of that. The only thing i can play is freaking Kessel's Retreat.
  • Options
    Yes tell me about it before I saw this post I've spend over 1,5h over trying to kill fulminorax but it's impossible and while we are talking about dungeons can someone please explain me why there is a limit on how many people are able to join after someone left?
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Yes, we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix, which should be implemented soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    synklaresynklare Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    @strumslinger

I'm glad that you're working on a fix, however, 'soon' is far too vague.

Now, I'm not saying you should post a specific date for the patch, but a rough timeframe would be nice.

Dungeons are vital components of endgame content, so I hope this is taking priorty at the moment.
  • Options
    chupinhas#1606 chupinhas Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I have still a lot to do in my first carácter and I want to make those dungeons to get the quests complete and try to get the items from that dungeon. They should fix it as soon as possible or shall I put all 50 chars at ilvl to make them till they solve it??

I hope they fix this bugs, before they launch new content for pc, xbox or ps4
  • Options
    midpoint#3070 midpoint Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    null
    PS4 Maintenance 2nd for the week due in 11hrs.

Will this include any fixes to known issues including dungeons?

Patch notes?

Will this include an update to the ps4 client?
  • Options
    jthomas45#7979 jthomas45 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I feel i have to add something here even though it doesn't occur in the dungeons. It involves the same over head AOE attack that is from Lair of Lostmauth. When starting your 3rd node of the maze engine campaign you have to complete a quest with Makos that has you run from red dragons doing the same attack. I almost was not able to complete this due to the attack still being invisible as it came down on me. This could potentially leave players stuck in this quest with no way to leave since there is not a gate once you have gotten that far. I died nearly twenty times before i RNG'd my way through the chase and made it to the end. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon. Its not only affecting dungeons now, but some players campaign progress now.
  • Options
    rustedsanityrustedsanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well just spent a bit in valindras getting mad at myself thinking i was messing something up only to come and find this. Any tips on how to gear enough to not need these dungeons? Between the constant lag, kicks, unplayable dungeons, and mountain of other issues its beginning to be a bit frustrating. Dungeons are literally my favorite thing to do so for me to not be able to do them is not a good thing. Searched all over for any patch type information as well or any up to date news on a fix and found nothing. I do all my daily quests/campaign stuff, what else should i be working on that can get me into 2k dungeons? those are working right? or is there even more bugged I havent had the joy of experiencing yet?
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Update on Twitter from the devs 11 hours ago;

"The fix for the dungeons will be going live very soon"