test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CTA Pit Fight? Really?

pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
Didn't we just have this even not long ago?
Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Hahaha you beat me to it. I mean seriously, was this not the LAST cta we had before the Sahha fiasco. Eggshells and thin ice. That's what this game is on right now and they choose to throw this at us.

There had better be a double AD on that calendar. That's pretty much the only thing that is going to appease your users at this point.
  • Options
    mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Lol I just posted that a few mins ago it is the same cta when had last time b c I just started my 3 alt a sw and I still have the grey wolf pack dye lol actually they kinda don't have to like I said in other posts there all on PS4s nuts right now
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yup, just had this event at the end of may if I remember correctly... this is just getting sad, to say the least...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Really? I'm sure they are just trolling us now.
  • Options
    Another thing... ok, they claim the calendar is having issues... ok, I can understand that... but if its just the calendar, then why is their no post stating what our double event is for this weekend? Cant you just tell us what its gonna be? Even with the calendar not working properly... This is just poor practice fellas... I just don't understand why all of a sudden you choose to go backwards when things were finally starting to improve around here... makes no logical sense what so ever.

• Options
    Wait until they announce that we're not getting a 2x event because we got the CTA....
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Why not Garrundar the Vile CTA, we have never had that one, and your "patch notes" even said it was improved...

Instead they repeat the most recent CTA, really?

This is getting ridiculous...
  • Options
    Well to be fair I didn't get the useless shadow wolf companion last time lol maybe I'll get it this time and throw a party
  • Options
    Obviously there thinking that Xbox one players got mad there was no event last weekend and say hey we will throw cta pit fight up there then they can't say we didn't put a event out for them lol
  • Options
    craoluscraolus Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    2x Pain and Suffering this weekend
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    craolus said:

2x Pain and Suffering this weekend

LOL - 2X nothing is still nothing. I am hoping for x2 AD, not a big fan of pit fit but I could really use some more GW Dye...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    I got tons of the gw dye from the last time they ran pit fight which was 2 months ago. I think everyone's hoping for 2x ad but we're not pc or PS4 so we're stuck with garbage
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yaaay, 2xGlory and Pit Fight CTA.

Someone's not even trying to hide it anymore...

:(
  • Options
    2x Broken Dreams. 2x Broken Promises. 2x Expectations and 1/2 the Return.
  • Options
    Someone just updated a post on reddit with the new calendar

Aug 11-15 CTA Pit fight and Double Glory
    18-22 Wonders of gond and 2x runes
    25-29 x2 Guild marks
    September 1-29 Day of the Dungeon Master
    Sept 1st-6th 2xRP
    8th-12 2x Seals
    15-19 2xAD
    22-26 2x Guild Marks
    29-03 2 XProfessions

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/4x3abt/xbox_calendar_is_now_updated/
  • Options
    Hmmm may ave redeemed themselves, a little bit, with the 2xRP and AD
  • Options
    Lmao I don't remember who it was but somebody told me a couple days ago don't spread rumors and I said they would not have a double ad event until after mod 10 comes out after salvage Nerf well isn't mod 10 coming out beginning of September? ? And sure enough double ad September 15th
  • Options
    manyvengeancemanyvengeance Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    This same CTA back in May also had a x2 Glory, right? Wow
  • Options
    You are still spreading rumors i see. No announcement has been made for mod10 on xbox. It doesnt even release on pc until August 16th. Since it takes a minimum of 30 days for Microsoft approval, xbox wont see mod10 until September 20th at the absolute earliest. And thats if there arent any bugs or issues when it goes live on pc. This is the week after the next posted 2xAD. Typically its a two month turn around. Pc received the alliance update at the beginning of june and we just got it. We most likely will get mod 10 mid October.

• Options
    I guess we will see then if I'm wrong I'm wrong but still it shouldn't have been so long till we have 2x ad we should of had it this weekend like pc and PS4 had it last weekend not useless CTA that we did two months ago and 2x Glory which is useless to me cuz I don't play PVP that is the biggest waste of time on this game
  • Options
    Now that i agree with... glad we are on the same page now, lol... on the plus side, looks like Portobello Campaign is finally here... time to get that beholder mount...

• Options
    Lol yeah were on the same page. That's good don't know what that is but anything new is good to me lol oh and what was the point to that third eye campaign or whatever it was lol after you complete it you get a 12 slot bag?? That's it lol
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    What a cheap move. Do they really think the players will welcome this?

I suggest all big alliances ask members to boycott the event in protest at them giving us trash when we SHOULD be getting 2 x AD.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    swurvyswurvy Member Posts: 10 Arc User

You are still spreading rumors i see... Since it takes a minimum of 30 days for Microsoft approval...

Speaking of rumours, there is nothing anywhere stating Microsoft takes a minimum of 30 days for cert. testing. It can take anywhere from 1 day to a couple weeks, but i have never heard of it taking a month, that's absurd.
    They aren't testing the game for bugs, that isn't their job. All they are doing is testing to make sure that everything functions with the Xbox Live operating system; friend lists, party system, etc. Any game I have ever followed has never had a cert. test take longer than 2 weeks unless there were issues on the developer side that need to be addressed then re-certified.
  • Options
    Oh I'm not doing the event at all I don't PVP and I sure as hell don't need anymore gw dye might do it twice a day and only for the ad
  • Options
    Right, so like i said, 30 days.... because cryptic never gets it right the first, second, or third time... the game developers are the ones who stated it took a minimum of 30 days several times in blogs. I believe it was one of the state of the game blogs. Back in the day it was taking several months to get xbox caught up to pc. Their goal was 30 days from pc release. Which they stated was due to microsoft testing. So ya... maybe your other games actually had a testing department and could stream line releases. Thats not the case here...

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Tbh between the events listed, I personally wish 2x AD would be in front of 2x RP, but nope... :3 Guess im gonna have to wait for most of my things till the next rp...
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @strumslinger man, putting RP before AD is such a cheap trick. That means we've had 3 RP in a row plus a zen sale - completely draining us of AD.

As Neko says above, he and most others will now be forced to wait until the NEXT 2x RP before they do more upgrades simply because they won't have the currency to buy what they need.

Andy, please try to talk Cryptic into doing the right thing and swap the events around.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Aug 11-15 CTA Pit fight and Double Glory
    18-22 Wonders of gond and 2x runes
    25-29 x2 Guild marks
    September 1-29 Day of the Dungeon Master
    Sept 1st-6th 2xRP
    8th-12 2x Seals
    15-19 2xAD
    22-26 2x Guild Marks
    29-03 2 XProfessions

They are going to Neverwinter us with the dates of these events. Maybe the order maybe hange them to a later date.
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

What a cheap move. Do they really think the players will welcome this?

I suggest all big alliances ask members to boycott the event in protest at them giving us trash when we SHOULD be getting 2 x AD.

Lol, it funny that you think that would do anything smh.