test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn Legend Pack, or..?

I had £40 in an account from selling games. I transferred that to £40 PSN wallet and don't mind adding up to £18 of my own money.

What is the best value for money?

Dragonborn Legend pack or

Herloom pack + 5300 zen.

The universal bag from dragon set sounds great as I'll have a few characters. But, I was thinking with the 5300 zen I could get an epic mount, companion & bag (included in pack) and have zen left over.

Or would you guys suggest Champion of the north pack, or something else all together?

Just your opinion, if it was you.

Comments

• Options
    onewingedmenace#5432 onewingedmenace Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Zen market is a rip off, I'd rather turn the zen into AD and buy super rare stuff from the auction house.

Anyway,
    Personally I bought the champion of the north pack, I will start with what I like; the 110% speed mount is nice, the weapon enchantment is pretty cool and adds a nice damage bonus, and an account wide epic (though its usefulness is average at best) companion is useful.
    However the free and premium drow races look virtually identical and have almost identical stats, the infinite fireworks item is a massive letdown (24 hour cooldown! really?!) and the dust of creation gets old fast. (lets you spawn a random object be it a mirror or a cart every 2 mins)

Some of the items are nice, most however to me personally are meh.

Cant speak for dragonborn but pass on Hero of the North.

I can however recommend the heirloom pack, everything is account wide and gives all your characters good gear from 1-50, you also get the mercenary companion (who honestly looks more like an assassin) which is considered one of the best companions for many classes. You get so much more for your money out of it.
  • Options
    memphiss12memphiss12 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    null

Thanks man. I don't think the bag from Heirloom is account wide unfortunately - only one char can use it. I thought a plus for Dragonborn pack was the bag for all my chars. But no mount :( or companion for that matter. The bag is the real bonus, but seems crazy paying so much for bags lol
  • Options
    krave5296#3721 krave5296 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The Dragonborn pack let's you claim a 30 slot bag and artifact on ever character you make. Works good for alts use a few just as banks tho you can also mail items to yourself and leave them in the mailbox.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I had £40 in an account from selling games. I transferred that to £40 PSN wallet and don't mind adding up to £18 of my own money.

What is the best value for money?

Dragonborn Legend pack or

Herloom pack + 5300 zen.

The universal bag from dragon set sounds great as I'll have a few characters. But, I was thinking with the 5300 zen I could get an epic mount, companion & bag (included in pack) and have zen left over.

Or would you guys suggest Champion of the north pack, or something else all together?

Just your opinion, if it was you.

Champion of the North Pack

Grants Purple Mount and Companion for all characters on your account.
  • Options
    merceron17merceron17 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    When is the Dragonborn Legend Pack going on 40% sale for PC again