test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchase "New Level 70 Character"

two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
Is this new feature only for the preview server or is this something being developed for the live servers?

Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.

Comments

• gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    lol I bet some "players" would like that one. :P

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    I don't see this as having much use beyond preview, most likely for a zero ZEN cost. Probably for the purposes of testing high-end content with a fully leveled character, perhaps for players to test changes with a class they don't normally play.

After all, not everyone has the patience to level one of each class to level 70.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    LOL! I thought this was an MMO'RPG'... How does the RPG part work if you start straight at 70?! Hoping @lewstelamon01 is right.
    FrozenFire
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    Star Wars recently added this.....start out with a max'd level character so you can start on the new expansion stories instead of replayin all the old ones for the N'thteen time. ;)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    ....without campaigns completed is pointless.
  • zonoske#5272 zonoske Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I hope to see this go live.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    The word has gotten out! You can only purchase this if you already have a level 70 though.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• zonoske#5272 zonoske Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Nice
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

The word has gotten out! You can only purchase this if you already have a level 70 though.

That is very smart. Don't want someone that don't know how to play doing Castle never an hour after starting to play
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    null

The question remains...on live or is this a preview things?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

The question remains...on live or is this a preview things?

No, the answer is implicit. This is going to be a live thing.

It wasn't really in question at all, honestly. They don't alter the UI just for preview. If it was just for preview, it would be done via an NPC.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • aussiegamer#5439 aussiegamer Member Posts: 1 New User
    i heard that you need to have a level 70 to buy one and that it was on the zen market,ive not seen it on zen market yet,not under new or under packs ( packs because it has more then the character in it like 2 bags,a reset for stats and other things i cant remember them all but ive heard about it on youtube,but yet to see it in game