test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.62.20160613a.7

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Tagged:

Comments

• chronoskenschronoskens Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    you should also address the fact that you can't team up for Ghost Stories in Neverdeath Graveyard, cause when you do everyone goes to different instances.
  • tanais58cranetanais58crane Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Or that you can't team up for the Chasm madness Assault mission in Bruenor's campaign because everyone gets sent to different instances too.

[ Was trying to help a rookie. I ended calling in four guildies to join us to see if someone ended in her instance. None did. Good luck rookie, Cryptic has deemed you unworthy of help. ]
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
  • fastlane#2285 fastlane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Relax folks, if you are following what is happening with the game you would know there is a fair sized patch soon coming. There are more changes to class balance, etc. This is what's actively being worked on. I'm not expecting a patch with much content until this drops! Also new mod drop coming in August if memory serves. That's a tall order to fill. That said, I really hope to see some past bug fixes to come with this new content and class rebalance but I'm not holding my breath.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    So have you given up completely on trying to fix PoM after three failed attempts? What about just removing the skirmish from the game and moving its loot table over to TotDG instead.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • pmswithagunpmswithagun Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    I want the server lag to stop. I spend a great deal of real life money on my chars and in the end, I can't even play them. I'm lagged out during raids at least fifty per cent of the time. Really frustrating and pisses me off to the max. This is due to server and bad spell lag. Whatever the cause it needs attention and no one at Cryptic seems to be interested in addressing the issue or care. If not fixed soon, rather than keep pouring money into something that's useless to me, I'll move to another game. Probably Tera.
  • crimsonsplattercrimsonsplatter Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So what is up with server lag today after the patch I did not have before the patch.....it's 2-3 seconds or more for npc's and baddies to react to what i do.
  • autumn2015autumn2015 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have severe doubts this is going to be fixed. Every time there is an event lag gets worse. We are losing players left and right. I love this game and have a lot of time and money invested in it. Would love to see a complete upgrade done to fix the lag and disconnect issues which would hopefully take care of the other issues such as POM and que not working. JMO
  • gingerbreadman67gingerbreadman67 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yay.... Yet another patch where you have to receive 1.2gb to get 7.3mb patched

Maybe if I'm good, it'll break the 7.5gb download of the last patch
  • gingerbreadman67gingerbreadman67 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    this patching BS is REALLY annoying!
    I love this game, but I won't be spending any more money on this game if this keeps happening.

• evarow4iceweevarow4icewe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Until today all was fine, 2 crashes in less than 5 min, you will not have my congratulations for this update.
  • hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

Until today all was fine, 2 crashes in less than 5 min, you will not have my congratulations for this update.

same
  • thatsmeaswellthatsmeaswell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Since todays patch the game keeps crashing to desktop with a cryptic error while changing chars

Sorry, quite early in the morning, i am referring to the patch on Juli 21.
  • penetrator#0806 penetrator Member Posts: 1 New User
    got really lucky today i saw a thread called "millions of bugs" disappear from the subreddit
    i'm assuming it was some bad feedback its nice to see the moderators are doing their job and they are in fact garbage just like this game
This discussion has been closed.