test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tickets from Summer Event

cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
Tickets are too hard to get, at current rates Its impossible for a person to get a set of outfit if they are doing the event without any abuse.
The skirmish Sahha Match is also not rewarding enough. You can win and still end up getting nothing most of the time.
Because of that only people who managed to get anything are the people who abused the white ball before it was removed.

Comments

• szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    Yep, and matches should give more tickets for win. Some people might hate sashha. I like it personally but its too unrewarding to play it more than daily. Gathering flax flower/profession is faster and alot people perfer that than playing match and wasting 10 minutes for bonus copper ticket or fireworks.
    200_s.gif
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    I got 1 blue ticket from wiped match with scores 0-13 or 1-15 dunno.
    and 2 blue tickets for 2-2 match.

but on other character i always don't have nothing for wins.

it is random. no way.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    I believe the score tracker was supposed to keep track of the amount of the time you kick the ball, and reward based on that. But since it is broken we get measly rewards. I have more than 50 wins yet I havent seen a mithral ticket. And more often than not you get fireworks instead of silver or copper tickets.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The Sahha game is not the best option to obtain additional tickets after your daily ball. LFG for a training ball farm group.​​
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    loboguild said:

The Sahha game is not the best option to obtain additional tickets after your daily ball. LFG for a training ball farm group.​​

They removed training ball farming thats why I made this thread. If you talk about directly they ban the thread too.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    The chest reward seems to be the same whether you win or lose. I'm surprise many people don't just go afk in the match by now. And you might get nothing for the 10 minutes spent in a match.

You won't get the 640 coppers needed for fashion wear just by doing matches. The body paint is useless without the fashion wear. That leaves begging in chat for a ball party every day to have a shot at getting enough coppers for fashion wear.

If you don't care about silver ticket prizes (enchants, really?, like I can't get them anywhere else) or don't care about mithral ticket lockbox-like gambling, then those tickets are useless to you.

I know where I won't be for the next three weeks.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Also, you need 48 coppers to get each sahha skill after the first one. That's 144 coppers on skills that are useless after the event. Or you play all the matches with just one skill to conserve the coppers. More mind-numbing useless grind.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The Sahha game is not the best option to obtain additional tickets after your daily ball. LFG for a training ball farm group.

They removed training ball farming thats why I made this thread. If you talk about directly they ban the thread too.

So training balls do no longer give loot? That's a bummer. How would you know it's not legitimate? Has there been an official post about it?

So we're back playing the alt game. 50 characters * daily ticket-ball = win, since there is no way to farm tickets now...​​
  • mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    The ticket drop rate is a joke and a slap in the face. I seriously got more silver ticket then I got copper ones. Even though I've kicked hundreds of them I almost never get a Mithril one. If I do it will only turn in to a silver ticket if I buy something with it. I like the idea about the Sahha game. But the skills should not be that expensive if the drop rate is that low for the copper needed. Plus the game should not take 10 minutes. 5 would have been enough.

They should have a currency exchange in this game. Not just Zen to AD, all currencies should be tied together and interchangeable to different rates. The way they made it possible to buy Flowers for Everyone for copper tickets and Favor of Sune is just wrong. If I spend 15 copper tickets on 1 Flowers for Everyone it would be okey, but buying a Favor of Sune for 30 tickets is insane. Because 1 Flowers for Everyone costs 1 Favor of Sune. Which mean if you buy Favor of Sune with copper tickets to get more petals you will throw away half of the tickets. Which points to the lopsided exchange rate and need of overhaul and linking of the currencies with a fixed exchange rate between them.

As for the other events there (water fight, troll slaughter, animal hunt) they too should reward tickets. Especially if you end up in the top 3 in them. And why are we not presented with a global event there that would precede the Summer Feast event where we have to prevent the animals from escaping in the first place. I could be a no win scenario which measures how well it went and who did best based on how many animal escapes were prevented. With the number of animals escaping increasing making it harder and harder with each wave they would eventually be too many to stop and a counter, like the one in the Demon escape quests will decide when it ends. But it will always end in them escaping, which will lead to the Summer Feast and trying to get them all back in again.

Other then Henrietta the golden hen we should have a black pig or a boar or a spotted pig with the same bonus and why not any goats (that could if not handled right decide they had enough and run in to you knocking you over)? Or sheep that will have additional bonus of rewarding us with wool for crafting. A special bonus one of them could appear too. Instead of Henrietta all the time. We should also have a chance during these two events of getting rewarded Flowers for Everyone items, that enables us to buy a hen (roster), or pig, or sheep, or goat companions from the petals vendor.
  • sunriswlkrsunriswlkr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I was in AH poking around thinking people would be putting the pigs in that they didn't want. Shocker they were going for 300 thousand AD plus. Couldn't understand it and thought it was insane. Who is walking around with that many AD to spend on an uncommon companion... no one. Especially when epics are going for less. And no sunite horses..hmm. Found out the hard way. When you by from the flower vendor or the sunite vendor it's all bound to character. Nice move Cryptic. Thought I would get them for a few chars that don't have them. WRONG, now I have a char that has an extra of each that I'll be lucky to get gold for. Thanks alot for another Cryptic fall to add to the list. And by the way why don't you fix the CW's instead of making me redo my GF for the 4th or 5th time? :s
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

I was in AH poking around thinking people would be putting the pigs in that they didn't want. Shocker they were going for 300 thousand AD plus. Couldn't understand it and thought it was insane. Who is walking around with that many AD to spend on an uncommon companion... no one. Especially when epics are going for less. And no sunite horses..hmm. Found out the hard way. When you by from the flower vendor or the sunite vendor it's all bound to character. Nice move Cryptic. Thought I would get them for a few chars that don't have them. WRONG, now I have a char that has an extra of each that I'll be lucky to get gold for. Thanks alot for another Cryptic fall to add to the list. And by the way why don't you fix the CW's instead of making me redo my GF for the 4th or 5th time? :s

Spend five hours for Sunite Steed (450 tickets that's so crazy).

Cryptic everything is going in the wrong direction; why everything is BoP?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪