test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Event (Mithral Tickets and Prizes)

alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
Hello I have over 6000 volleys used easily over a 100 mithral rickets and seen nothing from the legendary mount box. Prices on the Tradehouse are the same for all said drop items for the tickets as well. Is this stuff not dropping!? Post your feed back here.
Guild: TLO GH 20
Main: EMERALD LEGEND

Comments

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    It does drop, just very very low chance, spent more Zen then it'll think about it. :p
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Thing with it is it will cost you more zen to get it to drop than if you just converted zen to ad and bought it.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    Got my Disk.... :"3 0 Zen spent... You can kill me now im happy.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    I have farmed this for 18 to 19 Hours a day. Mind numbingly boring and gotten nothing. Watched other ppl spend a fraction of the time with 2 two tickets get a legendary. I used atleast 500. This event is a let down for me for the time I spent putting into it.
  • gamertothebone#5220 gamertothebone Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I had 9 tickets. Did not get anything.

Know someone who got 600+ mithral tickets before the server reset on friday....no mount

Someone else got 300+ tickets....no mount

Someone else got a mount on 100 tickets

Just sounds like a really extremely rare prize

Not sure how important getting tickets was but I have a feeling no one going to do it now.

We also now know something can be changed in this game in under 2 days and all that is required was some Arc effort and a server reset.

Makes me wonder if my money wisely spent on a game that where players have to deal with various issues for months when it is possible the game can be changed in less then 2 days of Arc effort and a server reset.
    Post edited by gamertothebone#5220 on
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Makes me wonder if my money wisely spent on a game that where players have to deal with various issues for months when it is possible the game can be changed in less then 2 days of Arc effort and a server reset.

I second that thought. There have been issues with the game that have plagued players for over a year with no fix in sight. It's all down to which issues hurt the bottom line.

I second that thought. There have been issues with the game that have plagued players for over a year with no fix in sight. It's all down to which issues hurt the bottom line.
    Many people ive talked have pointed this out... So have I. It's sad... :T
  • mephisto2313mephisto2313 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm pretty disappointed with the Summer Festival. Spend a lot of time doing this insanely mind numbing grind for a few crappy tickets. The ball trick people were doing was not a glitch or exploit of the game. They put in the game. I was hoping to grind this event for a legendary mount. That came to an end when they patched it late Friday night. Now it's nearly impossible for your average player to get this chance. The sahha game is a decent concept but it's not worth trying to grind it for tickets. It's not a for sure bet you'll even get tickets. I've spent money on this game, but I'm done dropping money into it. Would be nice if you treated your players a bit before, after all we are the ones making sure you keep this going.

I'm pretty disappointed with the Summer Festival. Spend a lot of time doing this insanely mind numbing grind for a few crappy tickets. The ball trick people were doing was not a glitch or exploit of the game. They put in the game. I was hoping to grind this event for a legendary mount. That came to an end when they patched it late Friday night. Now it's nearly impossible for your average player to get this chance. The sahha game is a decent concept but it's not worth trying to grind it for tickets. It's not a for sure bet you'll even get tickets. I've spent money on this game, but I'm done dropping money into it. Would be nice if you treated your players a bit before, after all we are the ones making sure you keep this going.

That is of little concern to them, they target the new players to get them to spend money on this game and offer little reward or game play for late game high IL players once their money is spent.

Bring back the 1 hour long dungeons with a decent group chance at a good item to SELL. a dungeon that is a challenge for the current average(?) 3k+ IL and class combination mechanics.

More 2xAD instead of the relentless onslaught of 2xRP (gets those newer players spending money buying coals and refinement)

congrats. (its broken/buggy tho?)

• misguidedmusemisguidedmuse Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    This has nothing to do with the OP, but devs, if you're listening, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change it so we can kick people out of sahha PUGs who just sit or stand there. The game itself has its flaws yes, but it's real fun. Make it a vote kick. Or set it to a time limit of the first half of the match. SOMETHING! I'm probably just preaching to the wind but I'd like to kick inactive players who aren't even trying to play.

Edit: sahha to me is an excellent break from the constant grind of campaigns and dungeons. Yes the rewards could be different for winners and losers and that might inspire people to not be inactive during matches. How about something for quitters of matches too? No loot for your next match maybe? Don't play one, you don't get another. Some form of incentive one way or the other. You took the out of match grind away from folks so they give a bad taste for people who ate just starting out too and the cycle continues on and on.
    Post edited by misguidedmuse on
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User

Imo this event became pointless. The only thing (hardly) worth doing now is to collect the daily Favor of Sune if you want a crappy mount. You cant get anything interesting from professions, you cant buy anything decent with the Fireblossom Petals and you cant win anything interesting when doing contests. The only thing hardly worth doing is entering a horrendous and long Sahha Match which MAYBE can give you very few tickets. In maybe eight out of 10 wins i've gotten Petals and Party Poppers.

It was really tedious, time consuming and boring just alone to volley the free balls ...and in typical Cryptic Studios/Perfect World manner they smell the potential loss of some money when their costumers didn't do as the devs intended so they remove it instead of FIXING IT(!) - just like they did with AD in Professions. And if FIXING IT is impossible for you guys, how about adjusting and raising the rewards on the other events to make us get something out of the loss?

This event is totally worthless as it is and christ ...Perfect World and Cryptic Studios ...you are the worst people in the industry.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
    cscriv79 said:

congrats. (its broken/buggy tho?)
    A bit buggy, but I enjoy the combat power n' 4k recovery very much. ^-^
  • gamertothebone#5220 gamertothebone Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2016

I like the Sahha game concept but the ball gets knocked out of bounds almost as much as anything else happening in this game and then I have to deal with stun...couple secs...stun...couple secs...reset position...stun..move to ball...stun...move to ball

Why not just reset to start positions and restart game? Why do I need to spend 30-60 secs of every game in the pre-starting position stun mode. This is a waste of my game life with no reasoning behind it.

Starting to become obvious everything in this game is not well thought out...not much effort put into it...and thrown at us expecting us to drop cash for zen in return. The good news is you can probably expect every event to have something they are going to change if they find out about it.

I know problems will arise....like my point earlier tho...why are some things changed in two days yet some things hang around for months. We all know the answer to this question.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    I'm done farming for this event and I'm not buying Zen balls anymore a waste.

I'm done farming for this event and I'm not buying Zen balls anymore a waste.

Yup ^-^
  • jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I got my Skeleton Steed from like first 30 mithral tickets I cashed in but have cashed a few hundred more after that and nothing. No one from my guild has gotten a legendary mount and we were bouncing the free balls for 13 hours straight on Friday. Over 10k volleys and hundreds of mithrals.

It's like Doomsayer from LGPG gets 50 epic/legendary drops when he opens 10k lockboxes and I get 1 when I open 1600 lockboxes. Does get a little frustrating indeed.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User

Congrats!
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    edited July 2016

I got my Skeleton Steed from like first 30 mithral tickets I cashed in but have cashed a few hundred more after that and nothing. No one from my guild has gotten a legendary mount and we were bouncing the free balls for 13 hours straight on Friday. Over 10k volleys and hundreds of mithrals.

It's like Doomsayer from LGPG gets 50 epic/legendary drops when he opens 10k lockboxes and I get 1 when I open 1600 lockboxes. Does get a little frustrating indeed.

In the end it's RNG, n' Doom has too much of everything if you haven't figured out. ^-^
  • agenty0rk#8993 agenty0rk Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    null
    Thank you theungodly. You literally said what I wanted to say. The last sentence in your post is the truth. Cryptic/perfect world are crooks and don't even try to hide it.